Outcast Out drive bearing shim !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the council own it but the club must look after it. They reckon the surface is thin and the RC's damage it. I think he doesn't want to be showed up by some dude with a MT. Let's face it BMX is getting boring ;) I'll be back there :D
Just leave them a broom and a note that says sorry about the mess!! :p haha...
Hobby shop called.... Outcast delayed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting my money back and ordering on ebay... 730 delivered to my door.
Looked on tower and its 850 with postage and a 50usd discount!!

Just leave them a broom and a note that says sorry about the mess!! :p haha...
Hobby shop called.... Outcast delayed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting my money back and ordering on ebay... 730 delivered to my door.
Looked on tower and its 850 with postage and a 50usd discount!!
To easy !! That's a great price I think I ended up paying closer to $800 all good though. At least u know you will get it now Happy Days :)
I bet you'll be tracking that package every day ha !!

To easy !! That's a great price I think I ended up paying closer to $800 all good though. At least u know you will get it now Happy Days :)
I bet you'll be tracking that package every day ha !!
Just found one in stock about an hour from home... Asked how much they can do it for as theyre listing 880! If theyll do 800 ill go and grab it tomorrow! :)
Otherwise yep!! Will be checking the tracking every hour on the hour! :p

Just found one in stock about an hour from home... Asked how much they can do it for as theyre listing 880! If theyll do 800 ill go and grab it tomorrow! :)
Otherwise yep!! Will be checking the tracking every hour on the hour! :p
Dam there nice brand new and shiny !!
Good luck man !

Dam there nice brand new and shiny !!
Good luck man !
They wouldnt go down on price... So ebayed the orange one! Already in the post... 2-3 weeks... Even if it takes 6 it will still be here before stock comes to Aus! :p

They wouldnt go down on price... So ebayed the orange one! Already in the post... 2-3 weeks... Even if it takes 6 it will still be here before stock comes to Aus! :p
Sweet !! Good price to.
You been out this weekend ?

Charging batteries now for a run tomorrow! :)
Gotta go glue my typhon tyres too... 2 have come off the rim a little.
You gettin yours out???
Nice !!
Got out today found a new spot. It's a little BMX Jumps spot. Good fun but hard on the rigs. Damp sand gets everywhere I had a clean up and change a couple bearings on the Outcast. Pretty happy have only had to change one before these.
I'm thinking skate park in winter and BMX sand/gravel Jumps in summer ??

IMG_4546.jpg IMG_4547.jpg

Nice !!
Got out today found a new spot. It's a little BMX Jumps spot. Good fun but hard on the rigs. Damp sand gets everywhere I had a clean up and change a couple bearings on the Outcast. Pretty happy have only had to change one before these.
I'm thinking skate park in winter and BMX sand/gravel Jumps in summer ??

View attachment 11270 View attachment 11271
That looks like a sweet spot!! Fine sand is a pain in the arse tho. Gets in everywhere
I'll either head down my usual spot... Or head out to noble falls... Its about an hour away but if its no good near the falls theres a motocross track near by :)
You still running stock bearings??
Ive had 2 go on the typhon and thats it so far... Pretty good for 9 months of running 2 cars i reckon.

That looks like a sweet spot!! Fine sand is a pain in the arse tho. Gets in everywhere
I'll either head down my usual spot... Or head out to noble falls... Its about an hour away but if its no good near the falls theres a motocross track near by :)
You still running stock bearings??
Ive had 2 go on the typhon and thats it so far... Pretty good for 9 months of running 2 cars i reckon.
Motorcross track would be mad fun !!
Still stock bearings in the Outcast apart from a rear outdrive bearing, but she hasn't seen a lot of water. I changed the front bearings in the Kraton last time I got excited in a wet sandy BMX track :rolleyes:

Motorcross track would be mad fun !!
Still stock bearings in the Outcast apart from a rear outdrive bearing, but she hasn't seen a lot of water. I changed the front bearings in the Kraton last time I got excited in a wet sandy BMX track :rolleyes:
Mx track would be mint! Just need to find out if we can get in before we go out there tho? Pretty sure its fenced off these days..
And yep.. Wet bmx tracks love to kill bearings! Thats what did my typhon too

Mx track would be mint! Just need to find out if we can get in before we go out there tho? Pretty sure its fenced off these days..
And yep.. Wet bmx tracks love to kill bearings! Thats what did my typhon too
You get out T ??

You get out T ??
Yeah man... This arvo :) no mx track but still a good bash.... Poor typhon copped a beating tho. Met my mate that has no cars at the park after my other mate with a kraton couldnt make it down. Said he could use my typhon as i had a poop load of batteries charged up... And He has used it before... But End result.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/k3sc2l5q4aqfsxb/AAAnE5Xs2mC3U3tBep0BPLuSa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/731o4ccha2wk5z9/AADkDTSvL0ALy9rS8YEVaEaca

But all is good.... Just got finished whacking it in the vice and all is straight again.... Will stop in at mas tomorrow for the wing mount :)

Orangecast is ready to hop in the plane or boat or whatever is bringing it here too :)

You get out today?? No broken bits?

Yeah man... This arvo :) no mx track but still a good bash.... Poor typhon copped a beating tho. Met my mate that has no cars at the park after my other mate with a kraton couldnt make it down. Said he could use my typhon as i had a poop load of batteries charged up... And He has used it before... But End result.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/k3sc2l5q4aqfsxb/AAAnE5Xs2mC3U3tBep0BPLuSa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/731o4ccha2wk5z9/AADkDTSvL0ALy9rS8YEVaEaca

But all is good.... Just got finished whacking it in the vice and all is straight again.... Will stop in at mas tomorrow for the wing mount :)

Orangecast is ready to hop in the plane or boat or whatever is bringing it here too :)

You get out today?? No broken bits?
Nah didn't get out Sunday crap weather.
I've done the exact thing to my Outcast. Big tail landings snap the rear chassis brace or bulkhead on the diff case and bend the tail up like a taco. The tower to tower stops it but puts a bit more stress on towers.

Nah didn't get out Sunday crap weather.
I've done the exact thing to my Outcast. Big tail landings snap the rear chassis brace or bulkhead on the diff case and bend the tail up like a taco. The tower to tower stops it but puts a bit more stress on towers.
Yeah... Thats what he did. I said go for it and if something breaks it breaks so all is good :)
Picked up the bits i need at lunch today so will fix em up tonight....

Bugga about the weather... Weve had rain for a few weeks now then all of a sudden it was 20 and sunny all weekend... Hopefully next weekend is good here and over there too!

Yeah... Thats what he did. I said go for it and if something breaks it breaks so all is good :)
Picked up the bits i need at lunch today so will fix em up tonight....

Bugga about the weather... Weve had rain for a few weeks now then all of a sudden it was 20 and sunny all weekend... Hopefully next weekend is good here and over there too!
Sweet !! How is she all fixed ?
That's pretty cool giving him the green light to go hard. I tell him break it you can wrench it ha ha !!
Hey I've got a fair bit of black 12mm x 12mm aluminium box left if you want a couple tower braces ??
Next time I'm over that way I expect an invite to beat your Kraton :D Joking!!!!

Sweet !! How is she all fixed ?
That's pretty cool giving him the green light to go hard. I tell him break it you can wrench it ha ha !!
Hey I've got a fair bit of black 12mm x 12mm aluminium box left if you want a couple tower braces ??
Next time I'm over that way I expect an invite to beat your Kraton :D Joking!!!!
Yeah he's pretty good tho... Wont do anything stupid so if something breaks its because of a crash or bad landing... And not because he just went full throttle into a tree or something...
Been thinking about a tower brace on the kraton... But its still straight so will get some gka's and see how they go first...
But yeah man... If you are in perth at some stage give me a yell! Might even have an outcast by then :p and at least i know you know how to fix what you break :)

And speaking of fixed.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/idh13po3v3vb7na/AAAvRTGkkN3M6U1ZyrYk1tLRa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/jgs28rhhonom6h2/AAAcBSZsIsmMRpGsDIqCukYqa

Got some new wings while i was there too :)

Yeah he's pretty good tho... Wont do anything stupid so if something breaks its because of a crash or bad landing... And not because he just went full throttle into a tree or something...
Been thinking about a tower brace on the kraton... But its still straight so will get some gka's and see how they go first...
But yeah man... If you are in perth at some stage give me a yell! Might even have an outcast by then :p and at least i know you know how to fix what you break :)

And speaking of fixed.....

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/idh13po3v3vb7na/AAAvRTGkkN3M6U1ZyrYk1tLRa

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/jgs28rhhonom6h2/AAAcBSZsIsmMRpGsDIqCukYqa

Got some new wings while i was there too :)
Nice work !! Tidy rigs and tidy bench bra to easy.
The Typhon looks sweet. Would love one !!!
I'd definitely get the GKA's first and give them a go without the tower brace. My first chassis bend I put one on straight away while I was waiting for the GKA's to arrive so I haven't really tested it without one. Good to c mas had all the parts u needed.

Nice work !! Tidy rigs and tidy bench bra to easy.
The Typhon looks sweet. Would love one !!!
I'd definitely get the GKA's first and give them a go without the tower brace. My first chassis bend I put one on straight away while I was waiting for the GKA's to arrive so I haven't really tested it without one. Good to c mas had all the parts u needed.
Just checked the tracking on the orangecast.... Landed in sydney and on its way to me! 3 days and its in the country! 3 days! It will probably take another week from east to west but hey.... All good :)
Ive been waiting 3 weeks for a fan to come from southerns to the hobby shop and its still not here!

Just checked the tracking on the orangecast.... Landed in sydney and on its way to me! 3 days and its in the country! 3 days! It will probably take another week from east to west but hey.... All good :)
Ive been waiting 3 weeks for a fan to come from southerns to the hobby shop and its still not here!
Sweet !! How quick is that.
What fan you waiting for ? The ESC one or a heat sink combo ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back