Outcast Out drive bearing shim !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah jrc are sweet for parts if they got em !! I bought my second Outcast body of them man that chop shop have / had some cheep parts.
I ordered some shock shafts, rear suspension mount, shock ends and I can't really remember I was in this mood to buy spares caus I'd done a cash job at work lol !!! The part I broke was the rear suspension mount so Im hanging for that. The rest was an impulse for spares that I will use. Nice to have some parts. Break it once buy two :)
I'm actually hanging for u to get that outcast. Good to chat Cheers !!!
View attachment 11026
In stock at mas!!

http://www.mashobbies.com.au/arrma-suspension-mount-rr-aluminum-red-ar330229.html

Im hanging it out for it too!! :p
Worst part is mas hobbies has one in stock... I could get my money back and go get it from there but i think that would be a little uncool to do since the shop i ordered it at does good by me. So i'll wait.

Im shopping on jrc right now...spare red kraton body and some shock towers coming my way. Still don't get why they don't sell the red one here... Looks mint!

In stock at mas!!

http://www.mashobbies.com.au/arrma-suspension-mount-rr-aluminum-red-ar330229.html

Im hanging it out for it too!! :p
Worst part is mas hobbies has one in stock... I could get my money back and go get it from there but i think that would be a little uncool to do since the shop i ordered it at does good by me. So i'll wait.

Im shopping on jrc right now...spare red kraton body and some shock towers coming my way. Still don't get why they don't sell the red one here... Looks mint!
Ha !! I would have had her up and running by now! I get parts of him in two days bro. I think I grab these and use mas or Tower in the future. So they don't sell the red Kraton here ??
I am hanging for the HR gear box case to show it's face :shifty: have u seen the HR towers ??
My Kraton body is holding up well wouldn't mind a red one though ! How much u pay $70 ish

Ha !! I would have had her up and running by now! I get parts of him in two days bro. I think I grab these and use mas or Tower in the future. So they don't sell the red Kraton here ??
I am hanging for the HR gear box case to show it's face :shifty: have u seen the HR towers ??
My Kraton body is holding up well wouldn't mind a red one though ! How much u pay $70 ish
65 for the red body... I asked about the red kraton at mas and where im getting the outcast from... No order number for it over here so i grabbed the green and ordered the body :)
Yep... Saw the hr shock towers the other day... Look nice... Very nice!
Their gearbox cant be too far away now.
Wouldnt mind those shock towers tho... My kraton rear is getting a bit banana! :p

65 for the red body... I asked about the red kraton at mas and where im getting the outcast from... No order number for it over here so i grabbed the green and ordered the body :)
Yep... Saw the hr shock towers the other day... Look nice... Very nice!
Their gearbox cant be too far away now.
Wouldnt mind those shock towers tho... My kraton rear is getting a bit banana! :p
The voltage towers look like the poop to !! I've beat the towers back straight on the Outcast a couple of times. I reckon u need the alli chassis braces straight up on the Outcast. She flips so easy and fast in the air ! Easy to bend rear chassis and crack the rear case when stock brace one breaks. My Kraton that I bought here was green to funny that !!
IMG_3264.JPG

The voltage towers look like the poop to !! I've beat the towers back straight on the Outcast a couple of times. I reckon u need the alli chassis braces straight up on the Outcast. She flips so easy and fast in the air ! Easy to bend rear chassis and crack the rear case when stock brace one breaks. My Kraton that I bought here was green to funny that !!
View attachment 11027
They both look pretty good...
Thats a bend!!!!
Rear landing???
I do need some gka's... Bent my centre rear kraton dogbone a bit with a rear landing.
Im guessing the outcast flips like crazy? I get double backflips out of the typhon easy enough and thats only with 2.8 trenchers on it

The
They both look pretty good...
Thats a bend!!!!
Rear landing???
I do need some gka's... Bent my centre rear kraton dogbone a bit with a rear landing.
Im guessing the outcast flips like crazy? I get double backflips out of the typhon easy enough and thats only with 2.8 trenchers on it
The Typhon looks like fun !! I'd love one. I reckon it would behave very similar to the outcast in the air.
I don't know wether to keep buying arrma rigs or wait till they release something new ??
Had a session today. Blew the only shock piston that I Hadn't put the extra washer on. Man that washer must work !! Some kid kept hassling me for a go :mad: I'm saying na dude not today ended giving in. He started doing donuts on the wet grass and ripped half tire of the rim. Never again !!!:)

The

The Typhon looks like fun !! I'd love one. I reckon it would behave very similar to the outcast in the air.
I don't know wether to keep buying arrma rigs or wait till they release something new ??
Had a session today. Blew the only shock piston that I Hadn't put the extra washer on. Man that washer must work !! Some kid kept hassling me for a go :mad: I'm saying na dude not today ended giving in. He started doing donuts on the wet grass and ripped half tire of the rim. Never again !!!:)
Bugga!
Did it rip the rubber or just the glue??
Is the extra washer under the nut?? I haven't done anything to my shocks yet... Just oil and wound em up tighter...
Ive been thinking of getting a fazon but dunno... Just too many parts to break...
I like the yeti xl too... That would be cool in the right place :)
Grab a typhon tho.. Theyre awesome fun... But it is a buggy. And while the buggy wheels are good on tracks bashing gets a bit crap. Enter 2.8 trenchers or mx28's... Loads more fun then! doesn't get bogged down anymore :)
I fitted some outcast side guards to mine today... Trimmed them down and shaped them so the motor will still stay cool but no more wires hanging out the back now...

Pics!...
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/xkf5usd5qyb7e00/AAAncDaK4ZIeR0Ox8Z3qroKea

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mrdtktxas05sxik/AAA99jSIkLtRGei8vZzO11gba

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/n00hmvhx2j5f01o/AADhNUcSgEqznpJ76xW5fQzga

Bugga!
Did it rip the rubber or just the glue??
Is the extra washer under the nut?? I haven't done anything to my shocks yet... Just oil and wound em up tighter...
Ive been thinking of getting a fazon but dunno... Just too many parts to break...
I like the yeti xl too... That would be cool in the right place :)
Grab a typhon tho.. Theyre awesome fun... But it is a buggy. And while the buggy wheels are good on tracks bashing gets a bit crap. Enter 2.8 trenchers or mx28's... Loads more fun then! doesn't get bogged down anymore :)
I fitted some outcast side guards to mine today... Trimmed them down and shaped them so the motor will still stay cool but no more wires hanging out the back now...

Pics!...
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/xkf5usd5qyb7e00/AAAncDaK4ZIeR0Ox8Z3qroKea

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mrdtktxas05sxik/AAA99jSIkLtRGei8vZzO11gba

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/n00hmvhx2j5f01o/AADhNUcSgEqznpJ76xW5fQzga
Came unglued and a little rip but I've re glued and looks like it's taken well. Test it tomorrow hopefully.
Nice work on the side guards looks good bro nice set up u have there.
I'd Grab these washers they cost f all and next time you change the shock oil chuck them in. It goes on top of the washer that's already there.
I like the 2.8's on the typhon looks good. Must change ride height and grip big time.
Yeti looks like a beast and quality rig. I've seen it in the LHS but try not to look to much caus I'll want to buy it lol !!
U got me fired up with JRC last night ended up buying a Outcast plastics pack for the battery tray Awesome value. Heaps of other spares in there it would cost 3 times more buying separate bags :)

IMG_4323.JPG IMG_4324.jpg IMG_4325.JPG

Last edited:
Not so bad then... Hopefully the glue holds up :)
Will have to grab some washers... Want to change my oil rates and go a bit heavier anyway. Im guessing your going the outcast tray and side guards for the kraton yeah?
I really like the side guards... The motor wires hanging out is just no good.. Had a stick caught in my kraton wires which is why i got some. And with the typhon being so low to the ground ive been waiting for them to get snagged too.
The 2.8's are so much better.. Not much higher but they go over so much more than the buggy tyres do. Team associated rc8 long hexes is all it takes to fit them.,no other mods needed :)

This is the difference...
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/fee64fozlj61a9u/AAChoSjCdcSsZUC0jer12YPSa

poop !! I wonder why. I'd go with the silver u have on order. I reckon JRC will end up having an orange shell in there store ??
Thats the plan... Had a feeling they would do that too... Just like the red kraton.
Didnt say why... Just said theyre not getting them in.

Thats the plan... Had a feeling they would do that too... Just like the red kraton.
Didnt say why... Just said theyre not getting them in.
Mmmm !!! Southern models :mad: maybe next time u should grab one of E-Bay or something. I know it's hard for warranty but I sure arrma would honor it.

IMG_4336.PNG

Mmmm !!! Southern models :mad: maybe next time u should grab one of E-Bay or something. I know it's hard for warranty but I sure arrma would honor it.

View attachment 11084
I shouldve just grabbed one at mas!! I ordered with the others guys because i figured i would have to wait for the orange ones anyway... Oh well... Lets me do some jrc shopping!
Really thinking about that yeti now too! Im sure the wife wont mind :p haha

Sweet !! Always Good to have two body's.
Where's that f##ken Outcast bra ? It's been ages.
You would almost feel like canceling it and buying one online.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/172795126983
It'll b worth the wait :)
I almost did!! But it should be here in the next few weeks... And it better bloody well be!! Theres a few shops over east with stock but even mas has run out... He said a few more weeks too so hopefully by the time the body shows up the car will be here....
And if not im getting the Yeti XL!
And if it does.... . Im getting a Yeti 1/10 :p haha....
This weekend supposed to be 18ish and sunny over here too.... Smash and bash time!!! :)

I almost did!! But it should be here in the next few weeks... And it better bloody well be!! Theres a few shops over east with stock but even mas has run out... He said a few more weeks too so hopefully by the time the body shows up the car will be here....
And if not im getting the Yeti XL!
And if it does.... . Im getting a Yeti 1/10 :p haha....
This weekend supposed to be 18ish and sunny over here too.... Smash and bash time!!! :)
Nice !! Yeti looks sweet but another rig more parts :rolleyes: hard to keep up. If the body rolls up before the car I might get a ticket fly up there and smack that dude in the LHS :) they love taking money and stringing people out. They all tell me next week, bull s##t Jenny delivers faster he he !!! Take it easy bra :D
How's this both rigs are dialed in and ready to roll, I find the holly grail of BMX tracks and some peepee says you can't bring those things in here read the sign :mad: I'll be back and the sign will be coming home with me.

Nice !! Yeti looks sweet but another rig more parts :rolleyes: hard to keep up. If the body rolls up before the car I might get a ticket fly up there and smack that dude in the LHS :) they love taking money and stringing people out. They all tell me next week, bull s##t Jenny delivers faster he he !!! Take it easy bra :D
How's this both rigs are dialed in and ready to roll, I find the holly grail of BMX tracks and some peepee says you can't bring those things in here read the sign :mad: I'll be back and the sign will be coming home with me.
Haha... Worst part is i probably will get the body first!
And yeah... More parts if another rig... But jrc selling yeti stuff too :p

That sucks dude!!! How come no cars on the track?????? Private place??
Thats No fun at all

Haha... Worst part is i probably will get the body first!
And yeah... More parts if another rig... But jrc selling yeti stuff too :p

That sucks dude!!! How come no cars on the track?????? Private place??
Thats No fun at all
I think the council own it but the club must look after it. They reckon the surface is thin and the RC's damage it. I think he doesn't want to be showed up by some dude with a MT. Let's face it BMX is getting boring ;) I'll be back there :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back