What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have my daughter her rc today. She got the hang of it quickly and was doing burnouts and jumps in no time. Me on the other hand...I popped 3 shocks and lost a wheel nut lol.

Have my daughter her rc today. She got the hang of it quickly and was doing burnouts and jumps in no time. Me on the other hand...I popped 3 shocks and lost a wheel nut lol.

Maybe she can give you some driving instruction?
JK!
Sounds like great fam time!!!

I bought 2 vant batteries today, 3s 9000mah 60-120c lipo,
Pretty excited about them,

Have vant 2s 8000mah 40-80c lipos and love them!

How long of a run do you get on an 8000 or 9000 mAh battery?

How long of a run do you get on an 8000 or 9000 mAh battery?[/QUOTE]

I had my summit set up on 40 series super swampers and an oreon esc and 2100 kv motor, ( comes stock in kyosho mad force) crawling and doing few speed runs up hill i was getting over an hr run time on two 2s 8000 mah batts. But that motor wasnt quite big enough for the truck and i burnt it up after about 8 mo. Switched to a castle 2200 kv and mm2 esc and loads of power, but has cut my run times down. Not sure exactly how long but much better than a standard 5000mah, and vants are very well priced for the quality
Only thing i dnt like is the castle doesn't do low enough speed to crawl now.
Im working on switching conectors on the 9000 mah bats to put in my outcast, but im also waiting on springs bc 2 3s 9000mah are very heave and will bottom truck out easy with stock set up,

Ordered another Nero motor since I have an BLX 200 ESC from Tower. l also ordered a set of new wheels like I really need more wheels!!!
The price was pretty good so I said why not...Right around $40 bucks .Had some reward points from Amazon and they were open box deal. Probably going on my Fazon or Nero?
Arriving Thursday
Shipping today

2 of Duratrax Six Pack MT 3.8 Mounted 1/2" Offset Black Tires (2)
Sold by: Warehouse Deals, Inc
$31.59
Condition: Used - Like New - Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.

Last edited:
153651.jpg

https://www.monoprice.com/mobile/product/details/15365

I purchased an airbrush and airbrush compressor for painting bodies and my plastic modeling. Also ordered 2 new smc 3s 7200mah batteries.

I had one of those Testors airbrushes years ago building models as a kid. (Propellant from an aerosol can). Worked pretty well from what I remember. Always wish I still had it. Do you have a link to what you bought?

Looks like a Fazon from the wheels but looks WAY bigger than it should?

It is the Fazon, just came across more pics of his in another post. I did not realize they were so different in size either.

It is the Fazon, just came across more pics of his in another post. I did not realize they were so different in size either.
I was thinking the same thing after looking again... Wow it looks much bigger. Probably the camera angle.

Just bought myself a new Dewalt DWS779 miter saw! :D

Nice! I picked up the dual bevel version of that saw this past fall and have been loving it. I was a trim newb before getting it and it took me no time at all to start getting some awesome results. Check out the family handyman website if you are still honing your craft, it has a ton of useful info.

IMG_3972.JPG

New toy!
Gonna slow things down a bit and try out the crawler scene...

P1020574.JPG
P1020575.JPG
P1020576.JPG

Wanted a kit, but just don't have time to build right now. This way I can get right out and play. I'll just hop it up as I go!

IMG_1509.JPG
Just stuff. Mostly front end parts since that's what I seem to beat up the most just getting started in this. So far, have been able to fix everything without parts so these are for when I need them as I'm sure I will. More on the way...

Back