What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sold my AE RC8B3e, and had a bit of a PayPal slush fund so I bought: Savox 1210, Tekno Yellow springs and stand-offs for my new ET48.3 shocks, FastEddy sealed bearing kit, Mugen diff shim kit, DE Racing mudguards and a collection of Ronald Dahl books for my daughter.

Some of those cheapo Chinese tire from Nitro RX -
Some Mugen Shims
And an Elbow guard for my kid. The pitchers are throwing 50+ mph from 35 ft away and not all of them are good enough to not hiy the batter.

Got Some of those cheap Chinese tires from NITRO RX. Looks like we bought them out of stock for almost everything in the 1/8MT tire line.

I also got a set of the DYNAMITE HEX wrenches. I am not sure I can tell much of a quality difference yet from my MIP hex driver bits. THese things are solid, with sharp edges and red anodized handles. The set comes with all 4 sizes. Stoked!!!!

Bunch of levis pants
8 to be exact
Going on a cruise to alaska hehehe
Heading out the door on friday
From hawaii to seattle then off to alaska cruise
Super excited to do this on my own hahaha
images-2.jpg

Order a front a rear Shock towers from Voltage Hobbies. The Kraton is going to full beast mode.

New Tekno TKR8027 shock stand-offs from Amain because the ones from eBay have taken 3 weeks. Ugh.

What haven't I bought ? Tekno springs 6093-6082, 2 wheelie bars, Outcast wing, Hot racing diff case, GKA chassis braces and servo mount. When my miss sees the bill ? She'll kill me !! Ha ha !

Axial wheels,pitbull tires,diff oil,diff shims,mip tools,6s battery,diff gaskets,charger and extra chassis. Now looking at a servo mount and 2290 savox servo along with tower to tower rods.

Today I bought a new not Arrma F90 Wasp as I flew the one I got Friday into my neighbors tree Monday morning after work :( and a 54t spur gear for my other neighbors Associated NTC10 nitro touring car.

Back