What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought taking a week off from work with no spare a-arms was risky. So, I ordered a bunch of Arrma 6s arms, both Arrma V5 and RPM V2-5 (my a-arm of choice for my V4). Also ordered a butt load of hinge pins.

Just came in ..RC4GS V3 5 CHANNEL 2.4 GHz system..By RADIOLINK😁👍

IMG_20240501_190041743.jpg

IMG_20240501_190005770.jpg

Nice! I love Radiolink radios. Top notch.
My first one . It's going in my GT infraction 8s hopefully it works good ..👍 we shall see I also bought a Fpv cell phone holder for the top attachment on the transmitter .this way I can record vids easier😁👍

Screenshot_20240501-193405.png

Screenshot_20240501-193347.png

My first one . It's going in my GT infraction 8s hopefully it works good ..👍 we shall see I also bought a Fpv cell phone holder for the top attachment on the transmitter .this way I can record vids easier😁👍

View attachment 364014

View attachment 364015
I brought the same phone holder a while ago but still haven't used it. I trial fitted it but it makes the TX very top heavy with the phone on it.

Last edited:
I bought the same phone holder a while ago but still haven't used it. I trial fitted it but it make the TX very top heavy with the phone on it.
I'm used to the top heavy feeling since I was already duct taping a automotive window cell holder to the transmitter..🤣 ghetto style baby..at least now all's I have to do is screw this unit in and no more duct tape 😁👍 .I just have to wait probably 3 weeks to get it from china😠

I'm used to the top heavy feeling since I was already duct taping a automotive window cell holder to the transmitter..🤣 ghetto style baby..at least now all's I have to do is screw this unit in and no more duct tape 😁👍 .I just have to wait probably 3 weeks to get it from china😠
I now have the range booster on it so it ended up being top heavy anyway. I have to lay the TX on its side otherwise it falls.

So I just noticed ,there were two receivers in the box .one came in the Styrofoam packaging and another one in a sealed package 🤷 is this radio supposed to come with two 🤔or did the china man just hooked me up😁👍 I saw a few unboxing videos of this Radiolink and they did not pull out two receivers. Any one else buy one of these and got two?

Car Mats, including cargo liner. WeatherTech wants too much, especially the local place that sells em.' I found an alternative.

Door mats works just as good ,for $12
Our RCs can't tell the difference..

As many of you know, I'm a Kyosho nut. Have been for 38 years. So every time there's a new rig in kit form, especially if it's already got upgrades included, I typically can't stop myself. Plus I've wanted a Mad Wagon for a while anyways. Anywho, it'll be here next week.

Screenshot_20240502_095305_Edge.jpg

As many of you know, I'm a Kyosho nut. Have been for 38 years. So every time there's a new rig in kit form, especially if it's already got upgrades included, I typically can't stop myself. Plus I've wanted a Mad Wagon for a while anyways. Anywho, it'll be here next week.

View attachment 364068
Looks cool

WeatherTech wants too much, especially the local place that sells em.' I found an alternative.
Dude, I honestly can’t figure out how or why anybody would spend that much scratch for floor mats. The prices they’re asking are just insane. Laser measured? I just don’t care. I’ll spend about $1,000.00 less on AliExpress for a set that was measured with a metric tape measure by a 14 year old in a remote Chinese village.

Back