What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my GOOLRC ESC installed and connected, then programmed it, carefully following the EngRish instructions.
On the 3rd attempt, the programming steps became clear and now have forward AND reverse.
In the end, my newly Brushless Redcat hauls a$$!
I'm sure Dad and sonny are going to be happy with your combo.

Hi Steve could you open a thread in the electronics are and do a review so all the other ones that have this setup can comment.

Thanks

WP_20170120_20_15_39_Pro.jpg

• replacement 80mm dog bones
  • Sävox SW-0230MG
  • 3 (!) differential "maintenance" kits
  • 4000kV sensored motor with 60A ESC including programming card
  • 2 front shock tower braces are still in backorder...
It is going to be a busy weekend!

Hi Steve could you open a thread in the electronics are and do a review so all the other ones that have this setup can comment.

Thanks
Will do Justin.
BTW, how long until you get to actually crack the throttle on that Trickster Outcast?

Stock servo ground itself out on my Kraton after I added the GKA brace, so I ordered a 1210SG. Ordered a glitch buster as well, hope I don't need it tho.

Really hope to be running by this weekend.

Baby got new shoes!
[Translation; Redcat got new tires!]
The tires are for the now discontinued Tower Cutback and price "Steve Style", cheap! :cool:
BTW, they also came with 4mm locking nuts! Kewl or what?

Also decided to upgrade the servo, got the Tactic TSX40, same servo rec'd to me by this awesome forum for my Vorteks.
My Redcat is bottom level, brushed, so for the price cannot expect much on stock parts.
BTW, speaking of Redcat, I'm super impressed with the chassis and suspension parts.
This RC takes a lickin' and nothing breaks! [So far...] Yeah, yeah, yeah, then I'm not doing it right, right? LOL!!! :D

tire tread.JPG
tire.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG
Bought a set of X-rays and blood work on my daughters poodle...... thank goodness she's ok. Oh what we do for our animals!! I know there's some of you out there who know what I mean!!! My garage buddy is a border collie / chow mix.
Anyone up for starting a pet thread?

Those vet bills will take a good chunk out of the ole RC budget, that's for sure!!!

Last edited:

Thanks
Hey Justin!
Here's a link to the thread you requested:
https://arrmaforum.com/threads/redcat-blackout-brushless-upgrade.2951/
Enjoy!
BTW, when do you get to take the Outcast for Her maiden run/bash?

View attachment 6188 Bought a set of X-rays and blood work on my daughters poodle...... thank goodness she's ok. Oh what we do for our animals!! I know there's some of you out there who know what I mean!!! My garage buddy is a border collie / chow mix.
Anyone up for starting a pet thread?

Those vet bills will take a good chunk out of the ole RC budget, that's for sure!!!
Oh, I so hear you.
Had a cat for 22 1/2 years.
The last 4 years, She needed heart medicine dose, twice a day.
Didn't matter it was tuna flavor, it wasn't her decision so she didn't like it.
Also had to give her a needle to put electrolytes under skin, 2 to 3 times per week.
It wasn't EZ, she gave me a time here and there, then after a year decided that was done, then succumbed and got pretty docile while I administered it.
Was it worth it?
Hell yeah!
The day after she passed on, to wake up and not have her snuggled up to me and wife, where she'd been almost all our marriage was just wrong.

Very nice!
I have a couple of 60" Samsungs, great TV's.

I agree, picture quality is great!

We have the 60 in our living room that replaced a 58 which lost a battle with a hockey puck. GOAL! Oh, sorry dad. I agree though, Samsungs look the best to my untrained eyes. Not to mention their killer smart tv capabilities. I didn't even consider another brand.

Last edited:
Back