What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the 60 in our living room that replaced a 58 which lost a battle with a hockey puck. GOAL! Oh, sorry dad. I agree though, Samsungs look the best to my untrained eyes. Not to mention their killer smart tv capabilities. I didn't even consider another brand.
Hockey puck through the TV, ouch, I wouldn't handle that situation too well! I've got the hockey net and shooting area well away from the TV area in the basement so the boys are shooting in the other direction. No issues so far after 7 years or so.

I actually wasn't mad at all. It was a legit accident while doing something I encourage. And more importantly, wife proof upgrade opportunity!

Wow, you got them already? Nice!

I ordered the bumper from LHS a couple of weeks ago, still waiting, hopefully this week.....

Ordered a sheet of polycarbonate and I am making my own vacuum table to try to make my own bodies. I have a roughed out body mold but might start something different. Maybe something that hugs the Nero exoskeleton?

Good mail today :)

20170228_144303.jpg

I bought my 9 year old daughter a redcat kt12 for her birthday. I'm gonna paint the wheels pink for her. Can I give it to her used? I want to play with it lol.

I bought my 9 year old daughter a redcat kt12 for her birthday. I'm gonna paint the wheels pink for her. Can I give it to her used? I want to play with it lol.

My vote is Daughter gets first throttle crack.
We need more ladies in this absurd and ridiculous hobby!

Of course she'll get it first. I'm just going to take it out of the box, paint the wheels pink for her, charge the batteries, and box or back up for her.

She has her toy rc car, but that thing sucks. I thought I'd get her a not too expensive, better grade rc. The truck actually came today and has the upgraded drive parts (dogbones and wheel hubs). I'm glad I didn't pay $18.99 for the upgrade kit.

I have no NiMh except eneloops for the transmitters and other devices in the house.
All of my battery for RC-Models are LiPo, LiIon or LiFepo4.
I do charging my battery´s in a large metal cooking pot which is standing on tiles and the top cover is very heavy (I thing over 2Kg).
The Nero packs I do charge serial as an 6S or 4S pack. Also my battery´s for my bigger planes.
My biggest problem... I do need one more cooking pot because of the amount of chargers and battery´s.... ;-)

Winter's about over. Time to think about going outside again, so I bought a new plane. She's a bit bigger than I expected. 2m wingspan sounds a lot smaller than it looks in person...
17093159_10155268907285649_1031710953_o.jpg

I bought 2 vant batteries today, 3s 9000mah 60-120c lipo,
Pretty excited about them,

Have vant 2s 8000mah 40-80c lipos and love them!

Back