What did you drive today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little boating. @King blitz it rips on 4S!

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_3816.png

IMG_3818.jpeg

IMG_3815.jpeg

Did some street bashing with my Infraction. My sons were giving their Sentons all they could handle as well. It was a really great session. We all had a blast just drifting and doing short drags. My boys love to yank the steering hard and try to roll the cars ending wheel down and driving out of it. Really fun to watch, doesn't break too much. LOL

Because the 328i came with primary and secondary cats, a resonator, and a muffler. I wanted it to be a little bit louder and I can weld it back on whenever I want, so why not! It doesn’t drone at cruising speeds, but on the throttle you can hear it!
But is the 328i fast? Cause noise only makes sense if it's fast😉 otherwise it's a ricer IMHO😁😁 no offense

But is the 328i fast? Cause noise only makes sense if it's fast😉 otherwise it's a ricer IMHO😁😁 no offense
Not very fast. It’s awd and auto, so lots of drivetrain losses, around 230 horsepower. One of my non car-guy friends who rides in my car often didn’t even notice the difference. I like it because it’s just a bit throatier.

I’m wife would kill me if I cut the muffler off her car

View attachment 358456
Nice! What do you drive?

Took my 3S Infraction out, finally burnt off so e new Hoons rubber, And got a few passes with the senton on GRPS,man when they get sticky that thing is on rails 🤙. The Infraction did good,but the wide hex in the back makes it very unstable decelerating. Not sure how to combat that besides installing upfront,but then I would have to cut my beautiful body.😬😬😬

IMG_20240329_122439242_HDR.jpg

Not very fast. It’s awd and auto, so lots of drivetrain losses, around 230 horsepower. One of my non car-guy friends who rides in my car often didn’t even notice the difference. I like it because it’s just a bit throatier.

Nice! What do you drive?
What is my Daley driver is small truck with 750 hp

What is my Daley driver is small truck with 750 hp
I’ve shown here before

Last edited:
Back