Why does Arrma not want to smash the Traxxas 100mph XO-1 RTR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it is better looking and faster than yours.
Now that's just a rediculous remark lol.you obviously had no clue on how to respond ,but ya needed to come up with something since I asked..nothing you said will strike a nerve nor hurt a feeling 🤣🤣🤣.you made a statement without any facts...you have no idea on how fast any of my rigs are ..and as for looks its all based on opinion..for me my rigs are 100 times better looking .Maybey for you they are not ,but to make a statement without even knowing what all my rigs look like is just rediculous lol.im surprised that you as a community leader would even say a remark like this towards a member here.

I like the look of XRT and Xmaxx, and as I've said many times - the Xmaxx runs light and looks like a ton of fun. But.

I'm old enough to recall all the lawsuits. Shops closed. Distribution centres finished. HPI was taken to the brink. Maclan. Arrma. Even HBOMax. Lesser known is the case against Traxass for failing to adhere to payments/licence stuff to do with full-size Monster Trucks. Not to mention the aftermarket parts dude for Crawlers.

I'm quite certain we like everyone that runs Traxass. But we dislike morally reprehensible companies.

If any of the brands I've enjoyed in RC over the past 40 years come close to this level of peepee Dastardly - if I'm wrong - please specify.

I'm happy to say - I've managed since 1981 not to buy any Traxass products. 👍

This isn't hate towards Traxass, or the people that buy them b̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶. It's calling out a bad actor for what they've done.

That's not to say Traxass hasn't attracted people into the hobby that wouldn't otherwise have bothered. Great! Whoopdydoo!

I like the look of XRT and Xmaxx, and as I've said many times - the Xmaxx runs light and looks like a ton of fun. But.

I'm old enough to recall all the lawsuits. Shops closed. Distribution centres finished. HPI was taken to the brink. Maclan. Arrma. Even HBOMax. Lesser known is the case against Traxass for failing to adhere to payments/licence stuff to do with full-size Monster Trucks. Not to mention the aftermarket parts dude for Crawlers.

I'm quite certain we like everyone that runs Traxass. But we dislike morally reprehensible companies.

If any of the brands I've enjoyed in RC over the past 40 years come close to this level of peepee Dastardly - if I'm wrong - please specify.

I'm happy to say - I've managed since 1981 not to buy any Traxass products. 👍

This isn't hate towards Traxass, or the people that buy them b̶y̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶. It's calling out a bad actor for what they've done.

That's not to say Traxass hasn't attracted people into the hobby that wouldn't otherwise have bothered. Great! Whoopdydoo!
Very well said👍

Very well said👍
Thank you! And I like the way I can't use the actual name "D-i-c-k Dastardly" without it being censored to peepee Dastardly! 🤣🤣🤣 Priceless. 😝

For the avoidance of doubt, I definitely mean:
1000014315.gif

Not:
1000014317.gif

I have around 30 different cars and of those 6 are Traxxas cars and 6 are Arrma cars. I have probably 1/4th the money invested into my Traxxas cars than my Arrmas. The 3s Arrmas are by far 2 of the worst cars that I have in my collection, the FS Racing Marauder only takes the top spot because finding parts for it is like trying to find unicorn tears.

Being a fan boy of any brand and hating on another in this hobby just limits the fun you can have.

I've noticed this around here too, whenever I run into a guy with a Traxxas they don't even know how to fix them, just plug the battery in and drive is all they know.
Wow you must know a heck of a lot. Now I know who to ask, when I can't fix something.;)

Now that's just a rediculous remark lol.you obviously had no clue on how to respond ,but ya needed to come up with something since I asked..nothing you said will strike a nerve nor hurt a feeling 🤣🤣🤣.you made a statement without any facts...you have no idea on how fast any of my rigs are ..and as for looks its all based on opinion..for me my rigs are 100 times better looking .Maybey for you they are not ,but to make a statement without even knowing what all my rigs look like is just rediculous lol.im surprised that you as a community leader would even say a remark like this towards a member here.

The fact that I am a community leader is why it sounds so ridiculous mr putz.

I had an XO-1 when they came out and that's what got me into speed running. For me anything over 85 mph it went airborne. Just couldn't get it lined out to keep it on the ground.

Back