What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you need no trespassing sign šŸ¤”
Because my baseball bat is not fond of solicitors.

View attachment 369514View attachment 369516View attachment 369518Forgot I hadnā€™t snapped a pic or two after doing the faces.. Got smacked with a wicked migraine day before yesterday, and fā€™d up 48hrs or so as usual..šŸ™„šŸ¤¬

Gonna lay down a couple coats of sealer, and put them to use. Iā€™m stoked af..šŸ¤™šŸ»
Good Lord! Gf could launch her Miata off that!

Last edited:
I donā€™t have put up signs i have Ted he brings me trespassers šŸ¤£

F62F6093-BC8E-44B6-8D6E-7DFBBDF50A83.jpeg

85C80CD4-D214-46EA-B81A-42862C9F2558.jpeg

I love that ......using a spice rack. I might have to steal that idea. Looks so nice, clean, and organized! Great job! šŸ˜ āœŒļø
Thanks man! Was the best solution I could think of thatā€™s readily available without completely fabbing them up myself. I surely couldā€™ve saved a few dollhairs-but they were such a simple solution, and they match with the rest of the room really well! Steal away my friend!! šŸ»šŸ¤™

Why you not driving them? That's a pity.

I'm probably the wrong person to ask about the latest Arrma's. The newest rigs I have are the V2 Limitless and the V5 Typhon 6s. Both are wicked rigs and stupid fast. All my other rigs are getting old now.

From what I've seen and read, people are lovin the new stuff. Eg the new V2 4s platform with longer chassis and centre diff instead of slipper, the 6s Mojave is a winner, the EXB range, the new 6s Bigrock is a good looker, Fireteam is liked and the new small Groms, 2wd Gordons are budget friendly.

There's something for everyone now. Do you still have your rigs?
That's really good to hear, after my experiences with a lot of the Arrma stuff, I was left wondering why they all needed so many "upgrades" to be able to bash them properly. After having a few Tekno trucks with minimal upgrades that I kept light that I chose the electronics I wanted from the beginning they seemed to make better sense to me. I love the Arrma variety and the dream of great bashing no matter what you choose.

It's great to hear you're pushing the limits with your speed builds and still having fun with it all. I hope one day I'll get the chance to drive again, but life has changed a bit for me and once I started flying freestyle fpv drones I hadn't really looked back. I also started to learn to fly rc aeroplanes this year.
VideoCapture_20240305-161402.jpg

Maybe soon I'll get a chance to bash again and relive some of the best fun I've ever had in the world of rc. Thanks for reaching out and saying hi Mate!

That's really good to hear, after my experiences with a lot of the Arrma stuff, I was left wondering why they all needed so many "upgrades" to be able to bash them properly. After having a few Tekno trucks with minimal upgrades that I kept light that I chose the electronics I wanted from the beginning they seemed to make better sense to me. I love the Arrma variety and the dream of great bashing no matter what you choose.

It's great to hear you're pushing the limits with your speed builds and still having fun with it all. I hope one day I'll get the chance to drive again, but life has changed a bit for me and once I started flying freestyle fpv drones I hadn't really looked back. I also started to learn to fly rc aeroplanes this year.View attachment 370151

Maybe soon I'll get a chance to bash again and relive some of the best fun I've ever had in the world of rc. Thanks for reaching out and saying hi Mate!
Beautiful warbird! Im still flying a trainer cub. Id put that thing in the ground fast.

Back