What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WINNER!!! šŸ»šŸ¤©šŸ¤™

Got some snow crab legs in the fridge for this evening. Iā€™m from Maryland, so I LOVE some crab, but unfortunately itā€™s been MANY years since the Blueā€™s were worthadamn; so Snow, and King it is. šŸ˜…šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
O yea! Snow legs are my fav. We've got a condo in OC, MD and always eat something crab-wise every time we go.

Got this shirt for Father's Day and even wore it today. That it was appropriate. šŸ˜
Screenshot_20240513_220940_Chrome.jpg

WINNER!!! šŸ»šŸ¤©šŸ¤™

Got some snow crab legs in the fridge for this evening. Iā€™m from Maryland, so I LOVE some crab, but unfortunately itā€™s been MANY years since the Blueā€™s were worthadamn; so Snow, and King it is. šŸ˜…šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Be carefulā€¦ Those big assed ā€œcrab legsā€ are actually occasionally misrepresented and can in fact be the legs from some kind of giant sea spider. Iā€™m never eating ā€œcrab legsā€ at a budget Chinese buffet again. Ever.

Be carefulā€¦ Those big assed ā€œcrab legsā€ are actually occasionally misrepresented and can in fact be the legs from some kind of giant sea spider. Iā€™m never eating ā€œcrab legsā€ at a budget Chinese buffet again. Ever.
Nope! HelllllllllllltotheNAW. Iā€™ll absolutely pass on the education. Youā€™re not fā€™n up my crab legs lol! I have a mild spider phobiaā€¦šŸ˜…

1719111614687.gif

La...La.....La....La.....

Come and get some!
I dare you.
knife crab GIF

blue planet fashion GIF by BBC America

magical land of oz australia GIF

200.gif

sea spiders
National Best Friends Day GIF by Storyful

I'm getting hungry
Food Reaction GIF

Mmmm....
Ray Harryhausen Movie GIF

I'll take that fresh claw!!

Last edited:
Come and get some!
I dare you.
knife crab GIF

blue planet fashion GIF by BBC America

magical land of oz australia GIF

200.gif

sea spiders
National Best Friends Day GIF by Storyful

I'm getting hungry
Food Reaction GIF

Mmmm....
Ray Harryhausen Movie GIF

I'll take that fresh claw!!
Crabs have good eyesight and can be quite aggressive. We tend to stay away from them. :cool: .

Last edited:
Crabs have good eyesight and be quite aggressive. We tend to stay away from them. :cool: .

And, a few are known to be at Crab Fu level 7..
Martial Arts Swimming GIF by Arrow Video

& Some are even at Jedi Master Level.

crabs GIF

Cook Smoking GIF

Back