What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Tekno body painted....I was going to do a yellow center,... Low and behold I got a can of yellow delivered today, got to the garage and the can was a dud... no pressure at all😡😡😡... Well all GN black it is!!!!!... Mike
Screenshot_20240530_181246_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_181235_Gallery.jpg

Got the Tekno body painted....I was going to do a yellow center,... Low and behold I got a can of yellow delivered today, got to the garage and the can was a dud... no pressure at all😡😡😡... Well all GN black it is!!!!!... Mike View attachment 369549View attachment 369550
The universe was just trying to tell you something…. when life gives you black and yellow-chuck that shiiit in the trash and GNX that mfer! 🤩🤣🍻

That’d make it one seriously high dollar Tekno! 🤩🤣🤙

I scored some really decent looking “spice racks” from Jammazon a couple months back for storing differential/shock fluids, and airbrush paints in the RC Dungeon. I liked them enough that I grabbed another pair of the critters. They’re a flat black metal rod, and square tube frame, that a single wooden plank screws down on. All I do is carefully disassemble, hit them with 220 by hand, and shoot with good ol’ 2-in-1 Satin Black brought to you by the groovy folks at your neighborhood Ace Hardware, and reassemble. They look tremendous, and haven’t dropped a single bottle…🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_4149.jpeg
IMG_4150.jpeg

image.jpg

The fresh units from this evening will mount one above, and one below the OG racks with the same spacing. 🍻🤙

Last edited:
Which motor is the v2 VXL Pede coming with? Looks like the 2400kv 3670 used in the Hoss and Maxx? If so, that's a strong motor for a 1/10 in my experience. Plenty for the Pede? 4s capable even.
Yeah it is. But it kind of sucks on 3s due to the low kv. I wanted something with higher kv so that I can get things moving. That motor is better suited for 4s IMHO.

Yeah it is. But it kind of sucks on 3s due to the low kv. I wanted something with higher kv so that I can get things moving. That motor is better suited for 4s IMHO.
Gotcha. I run mine on 3s with I think 18t, not 100% sure as it's been a while, but it gets it fir me on speed. Does run on the hot side without fans tho. I'm sure the Texas heat will necessitate a mpre appropriate setup.

Making headway on the Notorious rebuild. It had a broken CV, bent front hinge pins, and a blown out bearing, and this is as far as I got. I wonder what else I'll find as I move my way through the rest of the pile. View attachment 369764
Now what the hell ya doing!? :LOL:

Now what the hell ya doing!? :LOL:
This is my Notorious that I M2C'd like a year and a half ago. It was a beautiful build until it wasn't lol. I ran this rig with zero mechanical sympathy. It's been sitting for almost a year.

Here's what it used to look like.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    550.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2349.jpeg
    IMG_2349.jpeg
    610.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2350.jpeg
    IMG_2350.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: