What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from my daughter's season finale soccer game, 'bout to get in the right "mind frame" ;) and finally start working on weedin' and cleaning up my track from the off-season. It's a hot mess! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Just got back from my daughter's season finale soccer game, 'bout to get in the right "mind frame" ;) and finally start working on weedin' and cleaning up my track from the off-season. It's a hot mess! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Those weeds can get out of control...gosh I remember! I may make a track in my front yard today.

My son is 5 and today we started his first rc build. Finished the axles and onto shocks tomorrow.

20240601_064903.jpg

My son is 5 and today we started his first rc build. Finished the axles and onto shocks tomorrow.

View attachment 369989
Is he letting you help? 😆

I got to get myself another Axial kit. I enjoyed building the Capra.

Those work mats look handy.

Whoops I didn't look at the date that post was posted, must have been the last time I checked it was in 2019 as well. Thanks for the info
Good to see you too 👍

Waiting on new wing buttons, clean the wheels and tires up, then it'll be 100% ready for the ramp. It's nice to have it back on deck.

Today's found damage, broken bulkhead, broken center diff cup, two broken sway bar mounts, both dogbones bent, and missing wing buttons. I had everything in stock to fix this truck from bumper to bumper, except the wing buttons, and the bulkhead.

Threw the shelf body on. Still running what's left of the blue one lol.
20240602_010147.jpg
20240602_010317.jpg

Waiting on new wing buttons, clean the wheels and tires up, then it'll be 100% ready for the ramp. It's nice to have it back on deck.

Today's found damage, broken bulkhead, broken center diff cup, two broken sway bar mounts, both dogbones bent, and missing wing buttons. I had everything in stock to fix this truck from bumper to bumper, except the wing buttons, and the bulkhead.

Threw the shelf body on. Still running what's left of the blue one lol.
View attachment 370051View attachment 370052
Killer work man-you didn’t waste any time! 🤩🍻

Been tied up with other obligations, but finally got some time to start getting on all these bodies.. Sloooooooow going, but stoked to spit ‘em out. Got a couple new blades, so I’m anxious to put them to work on the mask. Got (4) lids on deck, and (3) different schemes.. My two Tekno Truggs will be twins, the Associated buggy will be similar colors, but a bit different graphics, and then my girl’s Tekno trugg will likely be the star of the show with some slick ‘80’s vibes.. Hopefully they go smoothly. 😅🤙

IMG_4177.jpeg

Just getting started with my ET48 2.0 here..🍻

Got my other two Jammazon “spice racks” hung yesterday, and meant to post a pic of the finished product after making the same modifications/revisions I made to the first pair I got a few months back. Very happy with how they turned out. I need to whip up a couple more shelves to get the remaining aerosols (cleaners/lubricants/etc.), and tools up off the bench next, as well as fab up a couple wall mounts for my chargers, and I’ll be happy with the workspace for now. Coming along!

IMG_4178.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks mate, it's hard to keep up nowadays, unfortunately not been driving at all lately. What are the latest Arrma Trucks like? Are they any better quality?
Why you not driving them? That's a pity.

I'm probably the wrong person to ask about the latest Arrma's. The newest rigs I have are the V2 Limitless and the V5 Typhon 6s. Both are wicked rigs and stupid fast. All my other rigs are getting old now.

From what I've seen and read, people are lovin the new stuff. Eg the new V2 4s platform with longer chassis and centre diff instead of slipper, the 6s Mojave is a winner, the EXB range, the new 6s Bigrock is a good looker, Fireteam is liked and the new small Groms, 2wd Gordons are budget friendly.

There's something for everyone now. Do you still have your rigs?

Killer work man-you didn’t waste any time! 🤩🍻

Been tied up with other obligations, but finally got some time to start getting on all these bodies.. Sloooooooow going, but stoked to spit ‘em out. Got a couple new blades, so I’m anxious to put them to work on the mask. Got (4) lids on deck, and (3) different schemes.. My two Tekno Truggs will be twins, the Associated buggy will be similar colors, but a bit different graphics, and then my girl’s Tekno trugg will likely be the star of the show with some slick ‘80’s vibes.. Hopefully they go smoothly. 😅🤙

View attachment 370055

Just getting started with my ET48 2.0 here..🍻

Got my other two Jammazon “spice racks” hung yesterday, and meant to post a pic of the finished product after making the same modifications/revisions I made to the first pair I got a few months back. Very happy with how they turned out. I need to whip up a couple more shelves to get the remaining aerosols (cleaners/lubricants/etc.), and tools up off the bench next, as well as fab up a couple wall mounts for my chargers, and I’ll be happy with the workspace for now. Coming along!

View attachment 370057
I love that ......using a spice rack. I might have to steal that idea. Looks so nice, clean, and organized! Great job! 😁 ✌️

Back