What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night's dinner. Sous vide new york stip and filet minon. Haven't cooked over charcoal in a while and over cooked them a tad. Still the second best steaks ever.

20240623_181835.jpg
20240623_183521.jpg

I decided to treat myself to some BBQ Wings from Hungry Howies last night but wanted to minimize carbs so I chose the 'Sauce = Light' on their web order form. This is not what I had in mind when I opted for light sauce, but it was delicious. :p

PXL_20240624_002320642.jpg

I’m not so sure you’re a wrench.. all these beautifully crafted meals make me think you moonlight as a chef??

Pshhhhhh, now you can see why I’m on a “meal plan” the last 6wks! 🤣

1719282269709.gif

Nah, seriously though-I appreciate that! I just enjoy making it, as much as eating it.. About the same way with my RC affliction.. I definitely love wrenching on them as much as beating on’ em! 🍻🤙

I decided to treat myself to some BBQ Wings from Hungry Howies last night but wanted to minimize carbs so I chose the 'Sauce = Light' on their web order form. This is not what I had in mind when I opted for light sauce, but it was delicious. :p

View attachment 375545
Fozzy, you are quite the character. :LOL: I enjoy your post's!

So far today it's been 2 Jimmy Dean sausage egg and cheeze samiches for breakfast, a crispy chicken breakfast sub and french toast sticks for lunch from Sheetz, a big bowl of honey nut cherrioes when I got home from work, 2 crispy chicken wraps on jalapeno chedder flour tortillas, a large side of fries, and I'm gettin hungry again. Might make a couple of egg samiches on honey wheat toast as I have an abundance of eggs.
0614221817.jpg

Back