What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Work a little bit today on body mount on my typhon not sure what I’m going to do yet

5A604B9E-455C-4170-8694-C6123B5512F9.jpeg

AD48F100-0373-40E6-B527-75F592600541.jpeg

9586D64D-9876-4483-8174-40CA2A66822E.jpeg

Last edited:
Welp, been working on the Notorious. The last time I ran this truck was almost a year ago. I bashed it harder than I have ever bashed one of my rigs. Zero mechanical sympathy. There's some damage, but not much. This rig is stupid tough.

I was running a 15t pinion and it was apparently geared too high for the terrain and ham-fisted indifference of the squishy bit behind the wheel. I almost burned her down, fellers. The 6s pack was so hot I couldn't hold it in my hand, it swelled up and almost popped, and the truck stopped chooching. The motor was extremely hot, and I'd be willing to bet it's no bueno now. It was a rough week for ol' XJ, and that's why you haven't seen the blue beast in a long while. But rest assured, I'll be bringing it back to primetime asap. I have a new ramp, and it's time for this baby to shine!
20240528_220326.jpg

Your shelf game is exceptional sir!
It’s like a Kyosho museum. 😎
Thank you sir. I was told to surround myself with things that make me happy. I can see them all on the shelf from my seat in the living room. Achievement unlocked. 🙂

Oh wait...it's a Ford..ok I get it now! ;) :LOL:
That hurt:(;):ROFLMAO:

You might want to reshoot these photos, theres a big ol fingerprint on the rim.

Ha, ha made ya look!
These are just quick pix while working on it...wait for the glamour shots when it's done. hahaha

and yes I looked:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You might want to reshoot these photos, theres a big ol fingerprint on the rim.

Ha, ha made ya look!
Don't tempt me with a good time! I'm always looking for excuses to mess with my shelfies. There's a new Optima Pro ReRe kit dropping soon. I'll have my hands on one of those asap....

Don't tempt me with a good time! I'm always looking for excuses to mess with my shelfies. There's a new Optima Pro ReRe kit dropping soon. I'll have my hands on one of those asap....
You could recoup some of your investment, by putting up a sign and charging admission to the ReRe Museum you've started. :ROFLMAO:

Back