What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will not have to pay return shipping. These are not as described in the listing. eBay will require the seller to provide you with a return label and full refund. I am a seller on eBay and this is their policy. PayPal also protects you in this manner.

You will not have to pay return shipping. These are not as described in the listing. eBay will require the seller to provide you with a return label and full refund. I am a seller on eBay and this is their policy. PayPal also protects you in this manner.

Long story short I am keeping the batteries, they gave me a refund and expect me to leave positive feedback.

Ya'll are fancy. I normally use this style -
https://www.amazon.com/Stanley-84-1...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0R73WEBHVXABS133B89F

But to keep the thread on track,

Today, bought a box of used 1/8 buggy tires for my Typhon. 6 sets, five of them mounted, all like new, $125 shipped. Not bad.
Every set of those I have ever bought worked fine for a little bit but then either stopped cutting the wire, when using the wire cutter, or they stopped stripping the wire properly.

My phone starting acting up today, battery went from 85% to completely dead in an instant. So I decided to finally buy a new one, after almost 3 years lol, and got myself a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. Its bigger than my old phone and has a lot of extra features my old phone didn't like a fingerprint scanner, facial recognition, iris scanner and wireless fast charging.

Every set of those I have ever bought worked fine for a little bit but then either stopped cutting the wire, when using the wire cutter, or they stopped stripping the wire properly.

My phone starting acting up today, battery went from 85% to completely dead in an instant. So I decided to finally buy a new one, after almost 3 years lol, and got myself a Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. Its bigger than my old phone and has a lot of extra features my old phone didn't like a fingerprint scanner, facial recognition, iris scanner and wireless fast charging.

I know how you feel. I'm on 2years with my iPhone. I paid one dollar for it from Best Buy. Battery been dying quick lately too, just can't get myself to spend the money on a new one after this one only cost me a buck.

20171028_153835.jpg

I had a good day at the hobby shop :)
I treated the Outcast with some RPM goodies :) got my paint sorted .. about to try liquid masking for the first time so fingers crossed.
Grabbed a new proline body for my select four 10sc but unfortunately there is a moulding issue and will have to be returned :(
( I will say that I've nerver had a issue with proline before)
And scored a set of hyper sste used shocks for $10 !!!!
Good times :)

Yes.
I'll try to make a crappy video showing it off give me bit.

The color is called Gold Orange Purple Red. Sorry this is the only thing I have left that I painted with it.

P007lP2l.jpg

XThvHv6l.jpg

1rdLVKLl.jpg

1N0FeqMl.jpg

wGxJhg0l.jpg

Last edited:
My Green-purple-teal. Again, indoor lights do not do it justice. In daylight it will flash from solid metallic green to metallic purple as you drive around.

Also note the chrome trim around the windows and at the rocker panel. indoors, grey, outdoors, chrome.
20161202_190617.jpg

My Green-purple-teal. Again, indoor lights do not do it justice. In daylight it will flash from solid metallic green to metallic purple as you drive around.

Also note the chrome trim around the windows and at the rocker panel. indoors, grey, outdoors, chrome.
View attachment 13088
That is HOT as bro !!!! Owww wow !!!! . Im seriously digging this colour change stuff at the moment !!!:D:D:cool::cool:
You are really good at painting . Wish you were painting mine lol :D

Liquid mask makes it easy.

For the color change paint, you need to use a VERY light layer, and a full dozen. Each layer will go on almost clear. Once you get 10-12 (or more) layers, back with black and the color will POP! The more layers of color change you add, the deeper the base color.
I did a bunch of .5L water bottles as practice before hitting the real body. Probably too many, as I ran out of the color change paint at 9-10 coats. I did one waterbottle with a full 12 and it looked GREAT!.

Let me find my thread.... hang on-
Edit - Here is my paint thread. I changed themes a few times, the color change paint talk starts post 15 -
https://arrmaforum.com/threads/new-body-pain-thread.1698/

Back