What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a Venom pro duo, and some Team Durango universal joint rear drives for my Raider. And some other odds and ends, nuts and bolts, etc. pics to come upon arrival !
What is the part number for the Team Durango universal joint rear drives for the Raider? Are they for the BLX? Thanks

What is the part number for the Team Durango universal joint rear drives for the Raider? Are they for the BLX? Thanks

Sorry took so long to reply. I'm pretty sure they will work with BLX.

IMG_3037.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3037.PNG
    IMG_3037.PNG
    309.2 KB · Views: 19
Tekno MT410 Front shocks.
Shims for rebuilding the diffs.
New tires - Nitrorcx "Fangs"( no idea what they are actually called)
Rpm Front A Arms.
r1vAklZl.jpg

What do I want to do first lol.

I bought a new traxxas 12 turn motor for the granite mega since the first one burnt out. :(

Tekno MT410 Front shocks.
Shims for rebuilding the diffs.
New tires - Nitrorcx "Fangs"( no idea what they are actually called)
Rpm Front A Arms.
View attachment 12452
What do I want to do first lol.
So someone at the Mugen Factory must have been sleeping when they packaged my shims, I just have the small shims, the large shims are missing :mad:

bRPwk38l.jpg

I bought a new traxxas 12 turn motor for the granite mega since the first one burnt out. :(
Consider the original burning out a favor from the RC gods; the 12T will give you a lot more punch! :cool:

Once you get a taste of the additional power and acceleration, it's only a matter of months, maybe days, until you "need to go brushless".
Well i got it today and put it in and about 10 minutes in i stripped the spur gear. So now i want a metal one if its availible.☹️

Back