Kraton What rc would you recommend for running on grass and on road. It is a 0.30 acre lot. I am thinking of a crawler or Losi rzr rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XMaxx. If anyone complains..refer them to Traxxas forum. Just kidding. Go with whatever your heart desires. We will support you.

XMaxx. If anyone complains..refer them to Traxxas forum. Just kidding. Go with whatever your heart desires. We will support you.
Do you talk to your wife like that? (You’ll be married forever, very supportive!)

Last edited:
So far the forum has recommended:
  • Typhon 6S
  • Typhon 6S on 4S
  • Typhon 3S
  • Typhon TLR 6S
  • Big Rock 6S
  • Big Rock 3S
  • Gorgon
  • Grom
  • Vortex 3S
  • XMaxx
  • Rustler
  • Kraton 6S
  • Kraton 4S
  • Granite 3S
  • Corally Radix6
  • Outcast 6S
  • Notorious 6S
  • Senton 3S
  • Infraction 6s
  • Mojave 6S
  • Fireteam 6S
  • Redcat Ascent
I think I'll recommend the Vendetta, Limitless and the Felony. There, now you have the ENTIRE Arrma lineup to consider, a crawler, some other brands, and I believe someone also recommended an RC Boat.

We can't make this decision for you and it will very likely not be your only car.
Go watch some YouTube videos
Read through Arrma Forum
Go to your Local Hobby Shop and start test driving until they kick you out.

So far the forum has recommended:
  • Typhon 6S
  • Typhon 6S on 4S
  • Typhon 3S
  • Typhon TLR 6S
  • Big Rock 6S
  • Big Rock 3S
  • Gorgon
  • Grom
  • Vortex 3S
  • XMaxx
  • Rustler
  • Kraton 6S
  • Kraton 4S
  • Granite 3S
  • Corally Radix6
  • Outcast 6S
  • Notorious 6S
  • Senton 3S
  • Infraction 6s
  • Mojave 6S
  • Fireteam 6S
  • Redcat Ascent
I think I'll recommend the Vendetta, Limitless and the Felony. There, now you have the ENTIRE Arrma lineup to consider, a crawler, some other brands, and I believe someone also recommended an RC Boat.

We can't make this decision for you and it will very likely not be your only car.
Go watch some YouTube videos
Read through Arrma Forum
Go to your Local Hobby Shop and start test driving until they kick you out.

I'll Highly recommend a DJI inspire 3

Just so you can cover All your bases and to have the ultimate over-terrain manuvertablility ,in case a Karen comes after your toy with a bat.

Get a submarine, you can play with it in your bathtub, just watch the prop. 🤣
1713904130253.png

Based on the approximate address you provided, It's 74°, zero clouds, 4:45pm, Sunset is 7:53pm. Take 20 mins and charge the batteries in your Kraton and go here.

Or spend your evening asking people older than your dad, never ending questions about every RC model ever created and which RC is exactly perfect for the specific Kentucky Bluegrass you have in your backyard, when most here have over $15k worth of rigs for every possible use case.

1713905022332.png

There are various scrub areas that are not official Fields, so you shouldn't get harrassed.
1713905114605.png

Based on the approximate address you provided, It's 74°, zero clouds, 4:45pm, Sunset is 7:53pm. Take 20 mins and charge the batteries in your Kraton and go here.

Or spend your evening asking people older than your dad, never ending questions about every RC model ever created and which RC is exactly perfect for the specific Kentucky Bluegrass you have in your backyard, when most here have over $15k worth of rigs for every possible use case.

View attachment 362745

There are various scrub areas that are not official Fields, so you shouldn't get harrassed.
View attachment 362746
We have a winner! Best response in entire thread! :LOL: thread closed!
1713905897541.png

View attachment 362745

View attachment 362746

We have a winner! Best response in entire thread! :LOL: thread closed!View attachment 362747

Strike A Pose Dancing GIF by Soul Train

Back