Kraton What rc would you recommend for running on grass and on road. It is a 0.30 acre lot. I am thinking of a crawler or Losi rzr rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense, but that’s way off base. Buy a 6s Typhon and never look back. Great both on road and off road, run it on 4 s for a fast, reliable rig that never fails to put a smile on your face.

Typhon sure .. I don't have one but I do have a kraton 6s and you definitely will have a blast on grassy fields / off road and if you urge for some on road just change your wheels and watch your temps .either or these rigs are a good choice👍

Some people don't want to waste time looking and just rather throw up their own thread . maybe for record keeping 🤷 I see it all the time

So if a person is new, how do they know what was discussed yesterday? New to the hobby, and new to the forum. New folks to chat with. Win Win. 🏁🏁. :cool:

Typhon sure .. I don't have one but I do have a kraton 6s and you definitely will have a blast on grassy fields / off road and if you urge for some on road just change your wheels and watch your temps .either or these rigs are a good choice👍

Some people don't want to waste time looking and just rather throw up their own thread . maybe for record keeping 🤷 I see it all the time
@blaster27 So if a person is new, how do they know what was discussed yesterday? New to the hobby, and new to the forum. New folks to chat with. Win Win. 🏁🏁. :cool:
They're all his threads, asking essentially the same question, while already owning a Kraton 6s EXB.

So far the forum has recommended almost the entire Arrma line-up as well as several other vehicles.

@J_hero6 You can reply to an old thread, it will pop to the top of the stack and get the same attention as a new thread.

Last edited:
So if a person is new, how do they know what was discussed yesterday? New to the hobby, and new to the forum. New folks to chat with. Win Win. 🏁🏁. :cool:
Well, he did join at Christmas time and has 44 posts…😂

They're all his threads, asking essentially the same question, while already owning a Kraton 6s EXB.

So far the forum has recommended almost the entire Arrma line-up as well as several other vehicles.

@J_hero6 You can reply to an old thread, it will pop to the top of the stack and get the same attention as a new thread.

Maybe he has XOCD and just wanted to make quadruplely sure the answer we are giving him is consistent & accurate. 🤷‍♂️

I see ,well I can't tell ya why people do what they do 🤷 beats me bro.but I do reamember when I first joined I did the same also .but my excuse was I was new and never been on any forums ever so I wasn't sure how to look stuff up and yeah I was impatient when I first got my Arrma rig which was a outcast ..I needed quick answers and I got them ..as I've been hear longer ,now I just research on older threads .or do private messages.alls we can do is try to answer anyone's questions the best way we can regardless if it's been asked a million times ...😁👍

1/10 Redcat Ascent
I've been looking at them 👍

I use to .but got very dizzy watching them go around ,and around ,and around ,and around ,and around .yup my vertigo is all messed up now 🤣🤣🤣

Need to just watch Top Fuel.. no vertigo.
Drag Racing Vegas GIF by Don Schumacher Racing

The Fusion is 🔥
Been checking out the fusion to and as much as I'm not a Traxxas fan I've even been scoping out the TRX platforms .I just like the covers available for them kinda sweet would love to have a old school Chevy c10

Need to just watch Top Fuel.. no vertigo.
There ya go!

Been checking out the fusion to and as much as I'm not a Traxxas fan I've even been scoping out the TRX platforms .I just like the covers available for them kinda sweet would love to have a old school Chevy c10
Dude! I'm always checking stuff out! I been looking at the XRT. Too much $$ but I think it's bad azz

Back