Kraton What rc would you recommend for running on grass and on road. It is a 0.30 acre lot. I am thinking of a crawler or Losi rzr rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been checking out the fusion to and as much as I'm not a Traxxas fan I've even been scoping out the TRX platforms .I just like the covers available for them kinda sweet would love to have a old school Chevy c10

Someone on reddit selling the 79 Bronco TRX4 already upgraded with a Fusion and brass for $350, steal of a deal. The Fusion works amazingly well. The TRX is really a trail truck, but hangs in there and can be modified (my newbie crawler 2 cents)
reddit

Third time's a charm.

More impressed on how @Relimar found the previous threads.

Just look at the bottom of the page for recommended Similar Threads :ROFLMAO: . it's fine, I'm fine, I don't actually care lol

Need to just watch Top Fuel.. no vertigo.
Drag Racing Vegas GIF by Don Schumacher Racing
I prefer to watch the slower stuff, especially brackets. Use to love it when the local track was open. Old school, backyard builds, and watch for the brake lights at the finish line.

No offense, but that’s way off base. Buy a 6s Typhon and never look back. Great both on road and off road, run it on 4 s for a fast, reliable rig that never fails to put a smile on your face.
Isn’t it too fast for a small grass 0.3 acre lot?

Isn’t it too fast for a small grass 0.3 acre lot?
They’re as fast as you want them to be, especially on 4s. You can always turn the throttle down. And at that point you have a 6s rig running at a fraction of its potential and that makes them really reliable.

Someone on reddit selling the 79 Bronco TRX4 already upgraded with a Fusion and brass for $350, steal of a deal. The Fusion works amazingly well. The TRX is really a trail truck, but hangs in there and can be modified (my newbie crawler 2 cents)
reddit

Just look at the bottom of the page for recommended Similar Threads :ROFLMAO: . it's fine, I'm fine, I don't actually care lol
350 is to much for me to spend on something I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it 🤷 would I like to have it yes but maybey something less like something from red at🤷 .I just need something to start off with . I am more into the trail kinda thing .maybey have something that I can walk through the woods and be able to go over small rocks .I'm not trying to climb my everest 🤣🤣 .I do like the idea of getting it all muddy and going through some creeks .has to be some kind of Chevy pick up cover..am I being to picky 🤷

What rc would you recommend for running on grass and on road. It is a 0.30 acre lot. I am thinking of a crawler or Losi rzr rey
.30 acres is not a lot. 3,4,6 or 8s rig is going to shoot across that land quickly and you'll be stuck running in throttle blips in a circle. Perhaps you can find a large empty lot nearby and not limit your choices.

This is the address of the house similar to mine. Check the stats and then tell me which vehicle is good. There will also be some good road space. Zillow it

12060 Stonewick Pl, Glen Allen, VA 23059​

This is the address of the house similar to mine. Check the stats and then tell me which vehicle is good. There will also be some good road space. Zillow it

Definitely Need the Big Rock to manage coverage of property

Street bashing in the cul-de-sac!
Burn rubber!

How about we approach your question from another angle. What don't you like about your current setup? It appears like you have a 6S Kraton exb in a tall-ish grassy, sort-of slopped, sort-of bumpy 0.3 acre lot in an upper middle class neighborhood. My first thought is that's a lot of truck for a small-ish space, but otherwise an entirely capable vehicle. The folks on the forum have recommended multiple vehicles and multiple setups, ie buy a 6S Typhon and run it on 4S to accommodate the smaller space, a Big Rock, a Grom etc, many on here have a dozen or more vehicles for whatever terrain they're on that day. What problem are you trying to solve?

Back