Tesla Cybertruck // Everything we want to know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you gave me a Prius, I'd sell it and buy a nice mountain bike. :ROFLMAO:
Eh, I'd shirley drive one nowadays..since I already gave up my manhood by driving the toaster!!🤣🤣
Oh, and before that, a 95 Tercel..with butterfly seat covers!!🤣🤣 I swear, butterflies!! Eh, at least it was a 2 door, standard transmission!👍😉

Eh, I'd shirley drive one nowadays..since I already gave up my manhood by driving the toaster!!🤣🤣
Oh, and before that, a 95 Tercel..with butterfly seat covers!!🤣🤣 I swear, butterflies!! Eh, at least it was a 2 door, standard transmission!👍😉

Not about manhood for me, just can't stand the dang things. :ROFLMAO:

LOL function has overtaken form in my life..👴🤣🤣

I'm about there myself...
Swore I would Never drive a minivan..
But now a days, those things seem awfully tempting.

I would love to be able to pull to a rest stop on a long road trip and can have enough room in the back to lay completely flat in a cot or foldout of some kind.

I would love to be able to pull to a rest stop on a long road trip and can have enough room in the back to lay completely flat in a cot or foldout of some kind.
Yep..ur there!!🤣🤣
In which case, might I suggest you get a toaster?😉😁🤣

Screenshot_20231206-163007_Samsung Internet.jpg

LOL function has overtaken form in my life..👴🤣🤣

I went from my pickup to a minivan to a Subaru Crosstrek. That's right, form went out the window a long time ago. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yeah, I know for a fact that I once said "I wouldn't drive that (Prius) if you paid me"..and here I am, driving a toaster!! Funny how life changes eh?🤔🤷‍♂️🤣
I hear ya.. for me it's a minivan. So far so good....

Good thing we never have snow in California, where soon the only thing we will be able to buy is electric.

Seems like they are either too cold or too hot.

They are the Little Goldilocks Syndrome...

No judgement here, I used to have a CRX. Awesome car, but my wife said it was a chick car. But she also called my Tacoma a "Truckette"
I used to know another tradesman who always called my old Sonoma a "glorified grocery cart". Right up until the day I had to pull his F150 out of a snowbank after ice fishing. Drove through the same bank to get ahead, hooked up chains and pulled him through snow about 30 feet to the road. Taco's are similar. Small with enough low end torque to do it all. Your wife don't know trucks lol.

Chilly weather causes charging problems for some EVs..

You can damage a lithium battery when the temperature is too low. Even my LiFePo's have a built in heater to keep them warm but I can only assume that if you let the cars battery's get too low and it can not warm the batteries in those temps, you are SOL and stuck until you find a way to warm the batteries.
If Tesla does not educate the buyer, then it is bad on Tesla. If they were warned and ignored the advice to charge earlier, then it is bad on the drivers. If they were never told nor the car never warned them, then the Tesla engineers are at fault. Either way it makes electric vehicles look terrible.
They were probably sitting in the car with the cars heater on waiting for the charger and drained the packs.
You really should have a way to charge your electric car where you sleep at night. Relying on public chargers is going to get you into trouble one day.

You can damage a lithium battery when the temperature is too low. Even my LiFePo's have a built in heater to keep them warm but I can only assume that if you let the cars battery's get too low and it can not warm the batteries in those temps, you are SOL and stuck until you find a way to warm the batteries.
If Tesla does not educate the buyer, then it is bad on Tesla. If they were warned and ignored the advice to charge earlier, then it is bad on the drivers. If they were never told nor the car never warned them, then the Tesla engineers are at fault. Either way it makes electric vehicles look terrible.
They were probably sitting in the car with the cars heater on waiting for the charger and drained the packs.
You really should have a way to charge your electric car where you sleep at night. Relying on public chargers is going to get you into trouble one day.
LOL similar story. This was all before cell phones, which would have made the story much less interesting.

A buddy and I got his Jeep Comanche high centered at 11 PM.
041220-1986-Jeep-Comanche-1-1200x750.jpg

After a 2 hr hike to another buddies house to "borrow" a vehicle.
1612195050563-g.jpg

Unfortunately it was 2wd and wouldn't even make to where we were stuck. So we ended up at the diner waiting for a 3rd buddy. I say borrow because he didn't know we took it, the keys were always stashed and he didn't care if we used but he also didn't know. It was a small town so we sort of knew everyone including most of the cops.

The 3rd buddy shows up with an Oldsmobile Bravada. :LOL:
OLDSMOBILE-Bravada-412_19.jpg

This was a thunked down S10 Blazer with some fancy psuedo 4wd system. More precisely it was SmartTrak full-time all-wheel drive. This same junk was used AWD Astro/Safari vans. So it's sort of like a Subaru buy not as reliable.

We bet him breakfast he wouldn't even make it back to the Jeep. It not only made it to the Jeep but pulled us out. We bought him breakfast.

I bet you money that an Atomic battery sounds Awfully Nice to those folks stuck in their dead EVs in that Frigid weather!!

View attachment 342772

View attachment 342771

Never need to recharge for 50years AND it'll keep you warm in artic conditions.
☢️🤫🤣

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/nuclear-battery-betavolt.67994/
Not to raining on the parade or anything BUT it is well known Skynet needs these to power their combat T fleet.
Maybe they should come with a sail that can be deployed when the battery dies, better chance of catching a breeze than charging in a freeze. :ROFLMAO:
Why put a sail when you can mount a windmill? Lol

Back