Tesla Semi 's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
I really like where this company Tesla is going with the Commercial Long Haul transportation industry.

So basically they got the civilian transports down pat and have figured out most of the Aerospace Rockets ,under their belts.

I can't imagine what they will do -once they target their resources on Airplanes and Heavy Shipping..

The only Large industries that's left for them to conquer would be the deep sea Oil&Gas and the Military...
Oh!
Hold on a sec...
I guess they're already working on that too with their Optimus bot...

I was turned off by the fact years back, that when they showcased the Tesla tractor Rig supposedly driving, it was merely coasting down a hill, and Not under any self power at the time. Deceptive IMHO. But the E concept is great. Will take years and years to even be remotely mainstream propulsion. Battery production is still way toxic and has a high Carbon footprint. So the whole EOL ( End Of Life) aspect makes it still polluting energy no matter how you slice it. I think Hydrogen Cell Energy is the better future investment.

Last edited:
I was turned off by the fact years back, that when they showcased the Tesla tractor Rig supposedly driving, it was merely coasting down a hill, and Not under any self power at the time. Deceptive IMHO. But the E concept is great. Will take years and years to even be remotely mainstream propulsion. Battery production is still way toxic and has a high Carbon footprint. So the whole EOL ( End Of Life) aspect makes it still polluting energy no matter how you slice it. I think Hydrogen Cell Energy is the better future investment.

That was by that dooffus owner Trevor M. who formed a knockoff/copykat company called Nikola Motors Co...
He scammed a bunch of people, Big Time. Basically drove his company into the ground/bankruptcy. 😱🙊😂🤦‍♂️

It wasn't Tesla.

And, just for some more clarification-

As of
In June 2023, a Nikola truck caught fire at its headquarters due to a coolant leak inside its battery pack. In August 2023, a second truck's battery pack malfunctioned, which led the company to announce a recall of all the battery-electric semitrucks it had made to that point (209 in total). The recall, however, did not impact Nikola's more recently released semitrucks powered by a hydrogen fuel cell. It also suspended sales of its battery-electric trucks until a repair would become available.[66]

On September 4, 2023 a third truck caught fire at Arizona Lithium in Tempe, Arizona,[67] and on September 8, a fourth truck fire occurred near Nikola's headquarters in Phoenix.[68]

Last edited:
I like the looks of it. Doubt ill ever see one OTR (Over the road) during my career. They might be able to pull off a hybrid in the near future,for OTR.

I like the looks of it. Doubt ill ever see one OTR (Over the road) during my career. They might be able to pull off a hybrid in the near future,for OTR.

With their plans to expand their GigaFactory Nevada to accommodate the Semis mass production ,I think once they get through their testing phase and implement the improvements..
I can imagine seeing a whole lot more of these little trucks on the freeways.

Especially once they get their Optimus bots to be the "backup" drivers to these FSD trucks.

I bet they can have crew three of those bots per Semi to help load and unload (or detach trailers etc) It would be quite an efficient process.

Once companies buy-in / do subscriptions to have a standard routine Routes for moving LTLs or Full loads.
Such a USPS , Costco or any other Large freights.
There's going to a quite of few of these trucks rolling about.
I'm going to guess within the next 5-6 years.

Good thing Maximum Overdrive was filmed when it was.

Or
"Trucks" ,1997

Or there was a 80's TV movie about a semi truck with a controllable minigun on top of the cab.. that was transporting something and it was attacked...

I can't recall the name of that movie or find anything that references it online.
(Or maybe it was an episode from Knight Rider 🤷‍♂️)

With their plans to expand their GigaFactory Nevada to accommodate the Semis mass production ,I think once they get through their testing phase and implement the improvements..
I can imagine seeing a whole lot more of these little trucks on the freeways.

Especially once they get their Optimus bots to be the "backup" drivers to these FSD trucks.

I bet they can have crew three of those bots per Semi to help load and unload (or detach trailers etc) It would be quite an efficient process.

Once companies buy-in / do subscriptions to have a standard routine Routes for moving LTLs or Full loads.
Such a USPS , Costco or any other Large freights.
There's going to a quite of few of these trucks rolling about.
I'm going to guess within the next 5-6 years.

I got 13 years left,I think Ill be safe! 👌
If not I got a plant job waiting with my employer. 😎
Less pay but Ill be ready to slow down by then.

I really like where this company Tesla is going with the Commercial Long Haul transportation industry.

So basically they got the civilian transports down pat and have figured out most of the Aerospace Rockets ,under their belts.

I can't imagine what they will do -once they target their resources on Airplanes and Heavy Shipping..

The only Large industries that's left for them to conquer would be the deep sea Oil&Gas and the Military...
Oh!
Hold on a sec...
I guess they're already working on that too with their Optimus bot...
I LOVE my Tesla! I wish someone would make a Model 3 or Model S body for the Infraction!!! I'd scoop one up right away. Not sure why they haven't. The Model S is one of the fastest production cars ever made and its ELECTRIC! Seems like a no-brainer. 🤔
20231121_130818.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back