Tesla Cybertruck // Everything we want to know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They wanted their assembly line employees to hurry it up, damn it!
Slippy slide those gas pedals into the cyberduck, like Pronto!!

Perhaps they used a brand name soap..?
And now Tesla can blame the soap company for causing their NHTSA recalls >>>
of stuck gas pedal's pads getting caught on interior trim...
If someone decides to stomp on the gas!

And after laying off so many people So quickly..
There's nobody left for Musk to point the finger at..

The NHTSA agents will be calling him soon to say >>

Show Me The Money GIF

Last edited:
Tesla is having a hard time fixing all the problems on the Cybertruck they just built.

Meanwhile, NASA just fixed a computer chip problem in Voyager 1 which was launched in 1977 and is now 15 billion miles from Earth... 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

ONLY took NASA 46+ years to figure out and repair...
At that rate, we'd be using Commadore 64s to access ArrmaForum in 8-bit color.
1713904749934.png

ONLY took NASA 46+ years to figure out and repair...
At that rate, we'd be using Commadore 64s to access ArrmaForum in 8-bit color.

Voyager 1 was built to last 5 years and study Jupiter and Saturn inside our solar system. It has outlasted its purpose by 41 years, left the solar system in 2012, and is still sending data back to Earth from interstellar space.

Deep Space Spin GIF by ESA/Hubble Space Telescope

Tesla is having a hard time fixing all the problems on the Cybertruck they just built. Meanwhile, NASA just fixed a computer chip problem in Voyager 1 which was launched in 1977 and is now 15 billion miles from Earth... 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

They are everywhere now, the equivalent of EV pigeons. I saw one on the freeway the other day that was flat black. It looked like it was made by a 5 year old in the garage.

I'm starting to think this is Elon's joke on the world to show how influential he really is. He created a ugly monstrosity and convinced the world it was amazing all based on his name alone. That's power.

Is it really that different?
tesla-plybertruck-wooden-panels-designboom-001.jpg

Came home from flying my rc's, to see this abomination in next doors driveway. Looks like the thrash metal band next door has moved out. An old lady and a pregnant woman are cleaning out the house. It was a rental. Most likely the owners live in L.A., the sign on the cyber truck is for a realty company. Now I'm wondering what I'm going to get for neighbors this time. :unsure:

PSX_20240504_123611.jpg

Came home from flying my rc's, to see this abomination in next doors driveway. Looks like the thrash metal band next door has moved out. An old lady and a pregnant woman are cleaning out the house. It was a rental. Most likely the owners live in L.A., the sign on the cyber truck is for a realty company. Now I'm wondering what I'm going to get for neighbors this time. :unsure:

View attachment 364453

Just be Stunting >>> Sent it to the Moon!, jumps onto the roof, quadruple backflips, etc) your Big RCs in your front yard -
Whenever there's a potential new renters coming to view the property..

They will either be instantly scared away or appreciate a fellow RC-er.
That's the Best way to make sure you get the proper "type" of next door neighbors. 😉

View attachment 364453
It's always a crap shoot when you get new neighbors. It helps if you have the landlords contact info.

Elon is killing it by getting a lot of press; although, it's not good press. But it is free advertising.

Free Recalls on all his Cybertrucks
and Firing all the assembly line workers via Twitter/X..**

NOT the type of free advertising I would want for my company if I was him.

**Just indicates bad planning from the c-suite and Poor chicken sh!t behavior from a CEO.

At least have the decency to talk to the team in-person ,if you're going to Mass Layoff folks who worked for you in those LONG hours that you Demanded from them...

That's the least you can do.

Free Recalls on all his Cybertrucks
and Firing all the assembly line workers via Twitter/X..**

NOT the type of free advertising I would want for my company if I was him.

**Just indicates bad planning from the c-suite and Poor chicken sh!t behavior from a CEO.

At least have the decency to talk to the team in-person ,if you're going to Mass Layoff folks who worked for you in those LONG hours that you Demanded from them...

That's the least you can do.

Agreed and for rationale people that correct. It's not right.

He's being a celeb, they love being the headline no matter what the context. Miley, Bieber, Paris, Kardashians, 'Ballers', any 80's hair band. They were in the news in a bad way and the loved it. Elon is just a nerdy rock star.

If you work in tech you need to be prepared to be laid off, the markets are so volatile. The higher up you go, the more senior you are the bigger the target is on your back.

When the times are good, it's hard to hire people and they throw money at you, have parties and big perks. Then the hard times hit and it all goes away in a few weeks and your bonus is keeping your job. You also get to work twice as hard because they let people go. Mass layoffs are usally random, like they remove an entire division. Most companies do pay well when you get let go but it's still sucks the big one.

Back