Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie. Your track carved into the woods looks like a little piece of heaven, brother.

Was thinkin exact same! Starring at the picture saying "damn, I'd love to rip that!"🍻
Thanks fellas, it's actually on the back of a preserved nature center so it'll always be there if you're ever in Southern Wisconsin!

Not nearly as precarious looking as my track in the woods.. we're literally hugging and snaking through the trees at my place.. I need some motorvation er somthing..😔

Can't decide on which colour I prefer..🤔😉

Movj1.gif
Movj3.gif
Movj2.gif

c-ara4404t2-5.jpg

Why is the ESC on top of the RX box/servo, when there is all that space 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe it's so you can fit an extra extra extra long can motor 🤣🤣

I do appreciate the aluminum chassis of the Arrma 6s, have had good experiences with TRX plastic as well as the Kaiju. I see no reason a plastic chassis can't suffice. My brother's hot rodded Vorteks boost has been run on 3 and 4s pretty hard. Rear diff finally gave up after he put 2.8 Badlands on it..shoulda stuck with the TRX Alias rustler tires I think.🤷‍♂️
People hate plastic because traxxas likes to overprice their plastics
The red and blue is so terrible. Go for the losi colours

View attachment 324664

Why is the ESC on top of the RX box/servo, when there is all that space 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe it's so you can fit an extra extra extra long can motor 🤣🤣
You can see the holes there to mount the ESC in that space. You can move it there. Makes it much easier I think, and keeps the COG a little lower.
Also - my LHS said will have them 10/18 in store for pickup.

Guess I will be making a new thread that day......

Not nearly as precarious looking as my track in the woods.. we're literally hugging and snaking through the trees at my place.. I need some motorvation er somthing..😔
Yeah so I'm gonna disagree with most of all of 100% of this. King of the Hammers is the crown jewel of off-road racing, and guess where it don't happen - in the woods. Desert racing is the benchmark of off-road performance. If you're making laps with a 1/8 buggy, it ain't really off road. Dude, you're driving over smooth dirt... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Our track is modeled after King of the Hammers, and the straight away is 110' sheet of eroded limestone. I've watched 2 X-Maxxes go home in pieces because they can't pick clean lines.

Hammer Rey 66.jpg

Skid Plates.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah so I'm gonna disagree with most of all of 100% of this. King of the Hammers is the crown jewel of off-road racing, and guess where it don't happen - in the woods. Desert racing is the benchmark of off-road performance. If you're making laps with a 1/8 buggy, it ain't really off road. Dude, you're driving over smooth dirt... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Our track is modeled after King of the Hammers, and the straight away is 110' sheet of eroded limestone. I've watched 2 X-Maxxes go home in pieces because they can't pick clean lines.

View attachment 324666

View attachment 324668
Hey, not my fault that all you have is sand and rocks out there, LOL. There are places where things actually grow. I understand that rocks make for a challenging and grueling surface to race on, thankfully we have something called clay over here. It's what happens when things grow, die, and compost into the soil mixed with moisture. BTW it ain't that smooth, but definitely smoother and faster than rocks. Even though you couldn't pay me to live in the desert, I think it's great that y'all have a track to race on.🍻
Ya heard it here first folks, if the track ain't modeled after the crown jewel "king of hammers" it aint fun or challenging so don't even bother!!🤣🤣 Good grief..

I hope you're being sarcastic with comparing that Rock Rey, those things are absolute garbage for $500. The shocks couldn't handle a pebble on freshly laid asphalt. :ROFLMAO:

1696015992847.png

Hey, not my fault that all you have is sand and rocks out there, LOL. There are places where things actually grow. I understand that rocks make for a challenging and grueling surface to race on, thankfully we have something called clay over here. It's what happens when things grow, die, and compost into the soil mixed with moisture. BTW it ain't that smooth, but definitely smoother and faster than rocks. Even though you couldn't pay me to live in the desert, I think it's great that y'all have a track to race on.🍻
Ya heard it here first folks, if the track ain't modeled after the crown jewel "king of hammers" it aint fun or challenging so don't even bother!!🤣🤣 Good grief..

Your track is for babies! Beat it, nerd. Wink wink
Thanks fellas, it's actually on the back of a preserved nature center so it'll always be there if you're ever in Southern Wisconsin!

I’m in central southern MN, but I still probably won’t make it over there.

I would love to buy one of these new 4s Mo's , slap on my 1/8 buggy tires for the dirt and go run it out on the 1/8 dirt track !!!

Now that I have raced on all 3 off road surfaces at my LHS , wow , what a difference of surface , from ultra high grip carpet on the med size indoor track , to the med grip outdoor large turf track that traction changes as the day goes on , then to the big 1/8 dirt track loose / low grip that also traction changes as racing and temps drop .

I'm sure Tyler and Chris will set you right up with the new 4s..😉

How come the influencers don't have the truck yet and videos being put up ????? I can't wait to see videos other than Arrma .

IMO they’ve scaled back their influencer pre-release program in the last year. They still do some, just not “every car, everybody”.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back