Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd better stock up on some new barbie heads..🤣🤣🤣😎

Ken heads are On Sale at Target..

I saw a bunch of Black Panther : Wakanda Forever dolls for $5 also..
In case you want to mix it up a bit...

Last edited:
Got me thinking 🤔 know I have some somewhere.. Ahh, surplus heads from Fireteam build..

IMG_6321.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my..!

I'm getting that Brad Pitt "Seven" vibes....
Lol, if you think that picture is disturbing, you want to see the box with all the decapitated bodies in it..🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm like a Barbie serial killer..🙄

Lol, if you think that picture is disturbing, you want to see the box with all the decapitated bodies in it..🤣🤣🤣🤣

You....
Barbie Dahmer. 😰

You should talk to Mrs. Doom, she's got a similar collection of heads and bodies in separate boxes. :ROFLMAO:

TRX does have decent plastics. My TRX-4 at least.
But Alloy chassis' are my thing.
That RedCat Brand thing gives me PTSD.....sorry.:cautious: Yet many just love that Kaiju.:unsure: I get that.

Kaiju is one of their better vehicles imho. The TRMT10E is pretty good as well. I wish they would have kept the MT8E BES. Team Magic is the OEM of the TRMT10 they make some pretty good cars. Their US distribution is basically non existent, other than the Redcat rebranded H5 and some some E6 parts you won't find much of anything. Europe and Australia you can find cars and parts galore though. Aussie Rc Playground has a bunch of videos on the various versions of the H5(TRMT10) and the E6, I don't think he had a V-Gen though.

But anyway back to the topic at hand.
I like some of the updates that Arrma has done here I am really hoping that this new motor module design fixes the motor bearings eating themselves after 3-4 runs issue. I might regain some faith in this platform yet.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how its size compares to a 6s Senton body??? Wheelbase and Track width. I'm partial to the white nosed version 1/8 body.
I cant see it fitting any XL chassis however. I'm sure JennysRC would be the way to go, coming complete with cage and all.
That revamped Center diff and Power module is truly a big deal for sure.

Last edited:
That body would probably be too short for a Kraton XL.
I’ve seen Kraton 6S bodies thrown on the XLWB with post extensions and the 4S Mojave is longer. Should even wrap around the rear tower which is why I’m intrigued. A Mojave 6S is 420mm wheelbase and the 4S is 380, < 2” difference. This new composite chassis is longer than every other 6S platform

The reason I asked was because the Senton 6s was a SCT based on a 1/8 buggy like all true spec'ed SCT's are.
Yet the 4s Mojave is also marketted as a 1/8 SCT/ Dessert truck. Was curious about the body dimensions.
6s Mojave is marketted as a 1/7 by comparison. I guess the Scale is meaningless here.

I’ve seen Kraton 6S bodies thrown on the XLWB with post extensions and the 4S Mojave is longer. Should even wrap around the rear tower which is why I’m intrigued. A Mojave 6S is 420mm wheelbase and the 4S is 380, < 2” difference. This new composite chassis is longer than every other 6S platform
Maybe I'm just thinking it's smaller than it is. 🤷‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back