Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how we all call it a defect. But did you ever think it is strictly by design that the bodies break easily. ??? For repeat Body sales. Being a skeptic myself.
Picture just one RC brand offering an OE Unbreakable BASHER body. It's not rocket science to do it. Just bad for bottom line profit.:rolleyes:
Anyone notice over the past several years that Arrma replacement parts prices are quite expensive.
The New EXB K6s Alloy complete EXB Bulkheads cost $100.00 each And only because HR , Vitavon and others charge similar $$.
I am sure it's actual cost is more like around $10.00. to manufacture.
Sure looks like a money grab to me!
However, the new K6s EXB looks to be a great bargain ultimately, of all the Arrma lines as of late. This will be the hot Item no doubt

The 6s Mojo is getting to be the better pick the more and more I look at things here.
And for ONLY $130.00 more coin. A no brainer. And simply run the 6s Mojo on 4s packs if that is your criteria. You are getting way more of everything with a 6s Mojave for a mere $130.00 more than the 4s version.
Arrma just loves making so much money off of their 4x4 line. It was already maxxed out some years ago. They just keep going with it. Power Module setup and all.. Going back to the parts been all the time, adding a few upgrade mods as they go. Only driven by Profit greed . And Not by the end user. The only bone they throw us is another new body color scheme. And some new fluff added and printed on their Box Art etc., to justify a higher price.
$500. for this 4s Mojo makes no sense to me at all. Perhaps because I already have a V1 Mojo for some years now??? IDK.
The new guy starting out might feel $500. is less Coin than $630. Simple math I guess. I get it. Not realistic and Practical IMHO. Just me.
But we all have different expectations in this hobby. Who am I to say..... :cool:

Do your reserach well, Because whatever you end up with, you will also own the many inherent flaws and issues along with it. Whatever you choose. Pick your battles wisely is what I am saying.
How many 4S Arrmas have you owned?

Just look to my Avatar on the left . It is no secret. 19 RC's in all. Many brands.
And I had the V1 and the V2 4s in my dreams . Thankfully they were only nightmares, then I woke up.
How many 6s Arrmas have you owned? 1?
I am no fanboy of any RC brand or model.
We learn to carefully choose our battles wisely enough and deal with them. I am not the be all end all. I just have my opinion, like the next guy.

Last edited:
Just look to my Avatar on the left . It is no secret. 19 RC's in all. Many brands.
And I had the V1 and the V2 4s in my dreams . Thankfully they were only nightmares, then I woke up.
How many 6s Arrmas have you owned? 1?
I am no fanboy of any RC brand or model.
We learn to carefully choose our battles wisely enough and deal with them. I am not the be all end all. I just have my opinion, like the next guy.
Think we all have been dreaming, the 4s v2 cars have never existed. They can't be found on the Arrma website. The car with the teal body in my avatar is photoshopped. 🤣

maybe now? anyone?
Plan to run mine on a 6S TyJave’ next spring.

I’ll throw them on tonight to confirm but I’d highly doubt they didn’t allow clearance for 6S inner wheel diameter and offset.

IMG_1168.jpeg

Plan to run mine on a 6S TyJave’ next spring.

I’ll throw them on tonight to confirm but I’d highly doubt they didn’t allow clearance for 6S inner wheel diameter and offset.

View attachment 340517
How long does the tire paint last from the paint pen for you? I haven't had good luck with using those paint pens for tire lettering.

How long does the tire paint last from the paint pen for you? I haven't had good luck with using those paint pens for tire lettering.
Oil based so they last a couple packs before touching up again.

If you prep with acetone before applying I notice much better adhesion.

Does anyone know the measurements of the tires? I only can find that they are 17mm hex. Also Are there any tires you can buy that are better than the stock ones?

Back