Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it but I need @WoodiE to see if he can fix it. Instead of selecting the thread titled Mojave Center Diff I selected the one called Big Rock center diff................

This kind of thing wouldn't happen if everyone didn't feel the need to start a thread every time a new car comes out........................................
Nope it is what it is now.

Nothing but manually moving posts to new thread.

Yeah that’s definitely not going to fit. Plus, I feel like it should be more specific.

You were a great helper 🤘

Mr T Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

Finally a Center diff on a 4x4 platform. Steel gears throughout. Took them long enough. Bout time.
Don't you think...:rolleyes:

At $500.00 they could have offered a better DSMR radio out the gate. IMHO. Perhaps even with AVC.
A 4s rig at 6s pricing now.
Right now the only parts available are the 4s line carry over parts. No Specific 1/8 Mojo parts are available yet. No body or Fortress LP tires.

Last edited:
Does anyone know offhand if this chassis is the same length as the 4S Kraton?

I would be okay with that. This is the K4s and the K6s.

IMG_0806[1].JPG

At $500.00 they could have offered a better DSMR radio out the gate. IMHO. Perhaps even with AVC.
A 4s rig at 6s pricing now.
Right now the only parts available are the 4s line carry over parts. No Specific 1/8 Mojo parts are available yet. No body or Fortress LP tires.
You guys think you have it bad, wait till I tell you how much it will cost in the UK.. ( should find out later today )

So the chassis appears to be an inch longer, and the Kraton is almost 2 inches wider. This should make for a great hybrid.

You guys think you have it bad, wait till I tell you how much it will cost in the UK.. ( should find out later today )
In Holland is costs 529 euro, that is about 561 USD.

Price of the center diff seems reasonable:
https://vortexhobbies.com/arrma-57t-aluminum-centre-diff-set-mod-ara311173-p-245564.html

Interesting enough are these different part numbers:
ARA311165 (from the shoppable exploded view)
ARA311173 (from Vortexhobbies)

The red is the EXB Version???

Last edited:
Arrma essentially used the same sales strategy as they did with the 6S platform 3 years ago.

Soon we'll see a wide arm RTR on this XXLTOY chassis. :troll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back