Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine the 4s Mojo replaced the 3s 4x4 Senton?:unsure:
I am not sure, price difference and also the size is quite different. I see them coexist.

Senton 3s: 558mm long, 305mm wide, 2.74kg - 369 euro
Mojave 4s: 638mm long, 326mm wide, 4,75kg - 529 euro
Mojave 6s: 715mm lang, 355mm wide, 5,4kg - 659 euro

Prices are from Holland.
The 4s is closer to the 6s then to the 3s based on these figures.

Looks like there's a possibility to custom build a 6s platform to fit this 4s size Mojo body, all from the 6s line parts bin.
Seems like a nice project. Build thread. A Mini Mojave. A larger 6s Senton of sorts.;) Run it on 4s. The 4s 4x4 Mojave is very close in weight to the 1/7 6S one. FWIW. A proper 6s alloy chassis and proper arms (wheel base and track width), would probably weigh in much lighter and closer to the 4s Mojo weight.
To start the project you just need the 4s Mojo Body in hand.

Edited.

Last edited:
Looks like there's a possibility to custom build a 6s platform to fit this 4s size Mojo body, all from the 6s line parts bin.
Seems like a nice project. Build thread. A Mini Mojave. A larger 6s Senton of sorts.;) Run it on 4s. The 4s 4x4 Mojave is very close in weight to the 1/7 6S one. FWIW. A proper 6s alloy chassis and proper arms (wheel base and track width), would probably weigh in much lighter and closer to the 4s Mojo weight.
To start the project you just need the 4s Mojo Body in hand.

Edited.
Kraton 6s chassis with the 4s wheels and mojave arms/typhon ones?

Interesting..6s Mojo is wider than 4s right? Would be cool to see how they'd compare. I mean a k6 chassis/Typhon 6s armed rig would match up with this Mojo 4s. I do mostly track running and I can see the new 4s being really fast in that respect. Durability would almost certainly go to the 6s..
On a different note, I actually managed to break a lower front arm on my Mojo armed k6. Not sure when it happened, just noticed it's cracked the other day. Hard to believe such a thing could happen on a clay track?😉🤣🤣

Interesting..6s Mojo is wider than 4s right? Would be cool to see how they'd compare. I mean a k6 chassis/Typhon 6s armed rig would match up with this Mojo 4s. I do mostly track running and I can see the new 4s being really fast in that respect. Durability would almost certainly go to the 6s..

On a different note, I actually managed to break a lower front arm on my Mojo armed k6. Not sure when it happened, just noticed it's cracked the other day. Hard to believe such a thing could happen on a clay track?😉🤣🤣

THAT takes skills... 🤕🤪

Very possible a Tally chassis would work out???? Typhon Arms??? Along with Correct size hubs/stub axels to match the 4s body track width??
Wonder how much they had to pay to use that song in the advert....? Think that's reflected in the price we are looking at? ;)
https://www.songfacts.com/licensing/lynyrd-skynyrd/free-bird

You can get a quote from above.
And yes I am sure HH had budgeted some of that smart Marketting.
Great song, A fav of mine. I think HH knows who they want to market the 4s Mojo to. I don't think the average Non boomer is into Skynyrd.
I could be wrong???:unsure:
:giggle:

Last edited:
Few pics comapring to a 6s from a guy on FB who got one already.

FB_IMG_1696318899336.jpg

FB_IMG_1696318895370.jpg

FB_IMG_1696318890766.jpg

17mm, same axles and hex as the K4s and O4s.

So technically you can put on the big boy shoes from the 6S Mojave ,when you need more ground clearance!

And throw on some hex extenders!!
+10mm?

So technically you can put on the big boy shoes from the 6S Mojave ,when you need more ground clearance!

+10mm?
Or hunker down your big boy close to the ground with a pair of smaller shoes ;)

Honestly, the more tire options, the better. I have a feeling these might be stolen frequently for talions or typhons.

+10mm?
Yeah, they should fit. Raise the body posts? I think the Fortress LP's might be good for a Typhon too? Many possibilities..
I had intended to build a 1/8 sct from a k6 chassis at one point, never saw it through myself but one of our members here did. Hobao SC8 body fits pretty well..
@9G built one..
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/mojave-lwb-build.63067/#post-947891

Last edited:
Those tires definitely look like they'll perform exceptionally well on a Typhon/Tyjave.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back