Limitless Mmx8s or motor getting to hot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should probably just gear down then, I really just race around house for now and do a ton of stop and go runs...
Gear it for around 60 mph or similar to how the infraction comes out of the box and it will solve 99% of your problems.

I guess I should probably just gear down then, I really just race around house for now and do a ton of stop and go runs...

Gear it for around 60 mph or similar to how the infraction comes out of the box and it will solve 99% of your problems.
I have an infraction diff brand new in a drawer, do you know what pinion it comes with off the top of your head... I'll just throw that in and bash with the v1 and speed run v2

I have an infraction diff brand new in a drawer, do you know what pinion it comes with off the top of your head... I'll just throw that in and bash with the v1 and speed run v2
No not off the top of my head.
You could check the manuals on Arrma's website, but if you are running a lower KV motor you would want to play with a gearing calculator anyway to get it right.

No not off the top of my head.
You could check the manuals on Arrma's website, but if you are running a lower KV motor you would want to play with a gearing calculator anyway to get it right.
I have 1650 kv castle motor
I have 1650 kv castle motor
I just looked it up it's 15 tooth pinion stk

One thing about TP motors. They emerge fine from heating temps that kill other motors. My first speed build used a 4050 1900kv beast. I find the biggest issue with TP is settling on one given motor. So many options, and the options have options. And the only answer I ever have when seeking one of their beautiful motors is vented..always vented

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back