Kraton Giving up on TBone basher front bumper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
We've just released those new Kraton parts!
We now have the:
  1. XV4 Front Bumper (Which should also fit on the Talion, no problem)
  2. Rear Mud Guards
  3. Flat Rear A-Arm Skids (compatible with the Mud Guards)
  4. Thin Chassis Skid
I don't think I'm allowed to post links but you can find them on our website!
Here are the pics
View attachment 10735 View attachment 10736 View attachment 10737View attachment 10738View attachment 10739

Cheers guys!
Let us know what you think!
That bumper is a beast !! Nice work

I have the TBR Typhon bumper and must say I'm very impressed with it's strength. I've run into a granite rock (hornets distraction) and only have a few scratches. Another time I jumped it right into a big Sugar Maple and it just bounced off like it was a beach-ball. I am curious, though about this RPM bumper you all are talking about. Pics, part number, please? TIA

In this first picture it's the tekno mt410. I was just at tbone web site looking to see what they had for my tekno and saw this. It's priced at $40. For a bumper. Is that going to be the same for arrma? http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGPAH&P=ML I paid $12 for the RPM one and I got it in less then a week. My kraton tbone wheelie bar took a month to receive.

Here is the RPM bumper, but T-Bone also just made one, that looks much similar. If it's half as good as the Talion Bumper I have on my Kraton then I'll be stocked. The T-Bone I have now has saved me several times. With my new Grave Digger Body, I think the New T-bone will look better. And now that I am a better driver, hopefully I won't need the un-paralleled strength on the T-Bone Basher bumper.

Here is the new T-Bone.
kraton-xv4-front6-jpg.10735

Just got my New version T-bone in the mail. I'll put it on tonight after a little clean up, and will post some pics ASAP. Looks like it'll do the trick, and like it'll look good doing it.

Sorry it took so long to get pictures, but there was a slight fitment issue that was easily corrected, after a conversation with TBR, Since I got one of the first if not the first one of these ever made, the bend from the bottom plate was not quite enough. TBR looked at my pics, and talked to production to remedy the situation before any more went out. That issue should not be anissue for anyone coming after me.
Anyway, here it is.

TBR looked at my pics, and talked to production to remedy the situation before any more went out. That issue should not be anissue for anyone coming after me.
This is just outstanding customer service and why I so highly recommend people buying from local and small businesses - they tend to be much more responsive and quick to fix anything wrong and @T-Bone Racing is no exception.

The bumper looks great by the way @dpricenator!

That bumper looks rad, DP! I may have to get one.

My RPM has just snapped an end off after a small nose-dive from about two feet in the air onto soft, post-rain grass!!! Not happy, given RPM's reputation.

The kicker? You can't this part as a spare! Ugh.

Attachments

• IMG_5527.JPG
    IMG_5527.JPG
    295 KB · Views: 88

My RPM has just snapped an end off after a small nose-dive from about two feet in the air onto soft, post-rain grass!!! Not happy, given RPM's reputation.

I just got one of these in the post.. I assumed the bar bit would be available seperate in case it broke? Pretty crap if its not...

I just got one of these in the post.. I assumed the bar bit would be available seperate in case it broke? Pretty crap if its not...
Doesn't RPM have a lifetime warranty ??

How do u keep that K so clean. Tips !! Please ?

Doesn't RPM have a lifetime warranty ??

They do but the outbound and return postage from/to the UK (not including any import duty that parts from the US attract!) is in the ball-park of a new part. Grrr.

How do u keep that K so clean. Tips !! Please ?

Compressed air line, toothbrush, GT85 and elbow grease. Also, it's not vey old. :)

Technically it is replaceable but the cost of a return/replacement -for me at least- is prohibitive.

If the TBR doesn't work out (Inc. delivery it's costing me £37/$48!) I'll stick with the remains of my RPM because it's better than the stock 'thing'...

Technically it is replaceable but the cost of a return/replacement -for me at least- is prohibitive.

If the TBR doesn't work out (Inc. delivery it's costing me £37/$48!) I'll stick with the remains of my RPM because it's better than the stock 'thing'...
Postage is killer... And exchange rates!
37 pound is 62 aussie dollars!! Ouch!

They do but the outbound and return postage from/to the UK (not including any import duty that parts from the US attract!) is in the ball-park of a new part. Grrr.

Compressed air line, toothbrush, GT85 and elbow grease. Also, it's not vey old. :)
The GT85 looks pretty cool N don't know if it's a U.K. Thing or if I can get in Aus ?? But I check it out.
Don't worry about postage. With tbone all I did was send a pic of the broken part attached to original email and they where on to it. It came faster than the original. RPM should do the same test them out :)

The GT85 looks pretty cool N don't know if it's a U.K. Thing or if I can get in Aus ?? But I check it out.
Don't worry about postage. With tbone all I did was send a pic of the broken part attached to original email and they where on to it. It came faster than the original. RPM should do the same test them out :)
Gt85 spray lube stuff... Should be in pushbike shops by the looks of it? Theres a bikeforce 2 units down from my work.. I'll have a look at lunch tomorrow

Anything RPM is lifetime warranty. Love mine, contact them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back