Kraton Giving up on TBone basher front bumper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use typhon front and rear bumpers on my kraton.... Hasnt caused any problems yet even with nose diving off jumps. Kraton bumpers just stick a little to far i reckon.
I used that same bumper on my Kraton but got the rpm just to give it a try, never looking back! Rpm is such a better bumper, looks better, fits better, stronger and you can do away with the extra piece that goes over the front diff case.

I used that same bumper on my Kraton but got the rpm just to give it a try, never looking back! Rpm is such a better bumper, looks better, fits better, stronger and you can do away with the extra piece that goes over the front diff case.
I use the rear tbr bumper and that one is a keeper.

That bumper looks rad, DP! I may have to get one.

My RPM has just snapped an end off after a small nose-dive from about two feet in the air onto soft, post-rain grass!!! Not happy, given RPM's reputation.

The kicker? You can't this part as a spare! Ugh.
Oh that sucks! Rpm should replace that! Maybe they will start stocking that part separate.

I use the rear tbr bumper and that one is a keeper.

Oh that sucks! Rpm should replace that! Maybe they will start stocking that part separate.
I took my new outcast out today for its first run and i fitted an rpm front bumper on it... Took a huge beating and didnt flinch!
The t bone on my typhon pulled out from the screws tho... Will be getting an rpm for that now too

I took my new outcast out today for its first run and i fitted an rpm front bumper on it... Took a huge beating and didnt flinch!
The t bone on my typhon pulled out from the screws tho... Will be getting an rpm for that now too
You won't be disappointed.

Not happy with the RPM bumper. It snapped on a not so hard flip/hit.
snapp.JPG
I thought it would bend not snap.They do not have the bolt on tube piece as a spare replacement part. They want $10 for the tube piece. The entire bumper is $15.53.I would rather purchase several pieces at a reasonable price as opposed to waiting three weeks for a replacement warranty piece. I do like RPM arms I have them on my HPI Baja 5B.

Well since my last post the rpm front on the outcast ripped off and took the stock bumper/pin holder bit with it!!
Takes a straight hit good but i think its just too hard. Took a nose dive a few weeks back and the hit was hard enough to bust the rear diff bearing. Did similar with the kraton which has a typhon bumper and she just kept truckin'.

The rpm still works better for standing backflips than the tbone as it doesn't catch but ill be leaving the tbones on my other cars. Got the new smaller typhon front on the typhon now and it works much better on the buggy...

Well since my last post the rpm front on the outcast ripped off and took the stock bumper/pin holder bit with it!!
Takes a straight hit good but i think its just too hard. Took a nose dive a few weeks back and the hit was hard enough to bust the rear diff bearing. Did similar with the kraton which has a typhon bumper and she just kept truckin'.

The rpm still works better for standing backflips than the tbone as it doesn't catch but ill be leaving the tbones on my other cars. Got the new smaller typhon front on the typhon now and it works much better on the buggy...
I’ve put the typhon rear bumper on the front of the Kraton. It’s bent up more and doesn’t catch. Looks sweet to :p
72C92F4A-BB84-41DA-AFEA-7747945D2CF9.jpeg

Nice.... Might try that as ive got a few spare rears. I got the typhon bastion bumper for the typhon and its good... Bent up a little and a bit smaller too.
Sweet !! I think the newer version front Tbone bumpers are bent up more after complaints about digging Mother Earth ( dirt ) lol !!!

I am running the TBR Talion wide basher rear bumper. Lots of upsweep, good coverage. View attachment 13421
That looks good bro. I like it !!!!
I’m waiting for a replacement typhon one I broke but I think that’ll b the next one I buy for the Kraton

This is the new one i got for the typhon... Reckon it would be good on tje outcast too :D
https://tboneracing.net/products/10054-tbr-bastion-front-bumper-arrma-typhon-6s
I like the Tbone stuff. That looks sweet too.
Looks like its bent up a bit more as well ?
There so good to deal with break it no questions asked they’ll replace it

That looks good bro. I like it !!!!
I’m waiting for a replacement typhon one I broke but I think that’ll b the next one I buy for the Kraton

I like the Tbone stuff. That looks sweet too.
Looks like its bent up a bit more as well ?
There so good to deal with break it no questions asked they’ll replace it

Yep.. Bent up a little more and doesn't stick out quite as far either. Kept catching the old one a bit on the typhon but this new one is mint. Will get s couple more i think for the other cars :D

Yep.. Bent up a little more and doesn't stick out quite as far either. Kept catching the old one a bit on the typhon but this new one is mint. Will get s couple more i think for the other cars :D
They look sweet. What colour u get ?
Debating wether to grab a Typhon or a Senton ??
Or just spending more on upgrades on my rigs ??hard choice :mad:
Man the senton looks like fun :eek:
6E9B29AC-5BEA-43CE-B941-784B8284F854.png
These look sweet !!! Wonder what the quality is like

Did TBR discontinue the 2nd generation bumpers? They looked like the RPM bumpers, but had 2 cross bars. I am running this and absolutely love it. It has plenty of front coverage, and still sits close enough to the car to not dig. I was surprised when I didn't see anyone else jump on these when he had them.

Did TBR discontinue the 2nd generation bumpers? They looked like the RPM bumpers, but had 2 cross bars. I am running this and absolutely love it. It has plenty of front coverage, and still sits close enough to the car to not dig. I was surprised when I didn't see anyone else jump on these when he had them.

I got that bumper for my Kraton. I'm very happy with it. Not sure why more folks didn't pick it up. It seems superior to the RPM bumper for sure.

I don't see it on the site. The one for the senton is close, but it has different mounting hardware.

OK I found it on their site. YOu just have to take the filter off of Best Sellers. Odd way to set up the Default filter, because a new product has not sold enough units to be a best seller, so you don't see the products at first glance. I'm betting they are missing out on sales with that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back