Kraton Giving up on TBone basher front bumper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it on the site. The one for the senton is close, but it has different mounting hardware.

OK I found it on their site. YOu just have to take the filter off of Best Sellers. Odd way to set up the Default filter, because a new product has not sold enough units to be a best seller, so you don't see the products at first glance. I'm betting they are missing out on sales with that.
I got the new tbone vx4 bumper as well. Can verify it is mailbox and electrical box proof. Slid into a couple and it took the hits with very little damage. Do hope they come out with replacement bars for the bumper though.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to mount a light bar between them.

They look sweet. What colour u get ?
Debating wether to grab a Typhon or a Senton ??
Or just spending more on upgrades on my rigs ??hard choice :mad:
Man the senton looks like fun :eek:
View attachment 13434
These look sweet !!! Wonder what the quality is like

Just the black one...
Ill say get a typhon.... Then get a senton... Followed by a talion :p

Hard to tell if the upgrades would be any good?? Never know til ya get em....

I have the original tbr wides for my car, i had the problem with the bolt holes and thing that longer screws with a wide washer and bolt would help

I did contact them to get mine warrantied and they alllowed me to pay the difference and get the v3 models

Side note: is there a reason why bumpers arent wide enough to cover the front tires, i feel it would protect the suspension and tire from being damaged

Landing with bumper as shovel will most likely bend it...done some times...and the plastic rip through the screws. Not sure about a permanent fix to prevent the bolt stuff.......just take a pic and email tbr they will send you a new one.
Luke this

Btw i also bought the rpm bumper after a couple of tbr replacements cause i cant stand waiting shipping from usa to sweden lol

A bit like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-165145_01.jpg
    Screenshot_20171118-165145_01.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 55
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back