Arrma New Release 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroK

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
Heard any rumors of Arrma large scale releases for the year on the RC grapevine?

Established they don't schedule or inform in advance of upcoming releases. Would be a nice to know what to expect and plan for the year.

Savings of 3 dollars a day, technically can purchase a rig every six months....;) provided I don't spend it on upgrades.

Really? I think they’re on fire.
Like half their lineup is currently discontinued and waiting for refreshes. Meanwhile they release little toys like the grom. I think you're definitely in the minority with that opinion good sir. :eek:

Really? I think they’re on fire.
Only if you like Groms.... they really haven't introduced anything revolutionary in recent times. Its time for an entirely new 4s platform that emphasizes durability and something completely different in 6s, possibly with a plastic chassis or pushing into the future with carbon fiber.

Arrma tends to not leak details about upcoming releases. We generally find out via a facebook your TY video release.
The discontinued models that are big sellers are a good indication a refresh version is coming soon.

Sometimes you can see hints from new part numbers showing up from large hobby websites, but generally not enough detail to know what its for.

Would be nice if they also sold kits with full customization options. Upgrades ranging from electronics, reinforcements, tires, gearing, suspension, etc from Arrma and other manufacturers.

Like half their lineup is currently discontinued and waiting for refreshes. Meanwhile they release little toys like the grom. I think you're definitely in the minority with that opinion good sir. :eek:
Can't make everybody happy all of the time.
Only if you like Groms.... they really haven't introduced anything revolutionary in recent times. Its time for an entirely new 4s platform that emphasizes durability and something completely different in 6s, possibly with a plastic chassis or pushing into the future with carbon fiber.
Hey I Love my Groms!

Would be nice if they also sold kits with full customization options. Upgrades ranging from electronics, reinforcements, tires, gearing, suspension, etc from Arrma and other manufacturers.
You can certainly buy a base model and then upgrade to EXB parts or there are plenty of aftermarket brands making parts for them.
The 6s line is certainly the most supported by the aftermarket.

Can't make everybody happy all of the time.

Hey I Love my Groms!
I mean you say that but it's not like it's hard for arrma to come out with a refreshed mojave exb or talion for example. They could definitely be pleasing a lot more people very easily.

Economy is not in the best shape to be developing new lines.

I mean you say that but it's not like it's hard for arrma to come out with a refreshed mojave exb or talion for example. They could definitely be pleasing a lot more people very easily.

Economy is not in the best shape to be developing new lines.
its a refresh of an already developed model. You know like the kraton exb v2 they came out with some months ago? I mean I could understand if we were talking about brand new designs but we're not. They already have the v2 designed with the kraton and from experience we already know they will just copy that over to every other v2's. I'm not sure how that is some major expenditure from your pov but from where I'm sitting it's definitely not. I mean even smaller companies like Team Corally are currently doing it without a problem. :unsure:

Jason Deerden has specifically stated that Arrma won't ever do kits because "it costs more to make kits than ready to run vehicles".

I would like to see more substantial updates, or enough changes that it's a must buy. Also would like to see a real monster truck, it's a truggy if the driveshaft is above the chassis.

Love the groms but I am holding out for the infraction Grom or kraton Grom. I had a wltoys and it's too small.

Arrma tends to not leak details about upcoming releases. We generally find out via a facebook your TY video release.
The discontinued models that are big sellers are a good indication a refresh version is coming soon.

Sometimes you can see hints from new part numbers showing up from large hobby websites, but generally not enough detail to know what its for.
This is why I have resisted buying another 6s Mojave. I'm holding out hope for a new EXB version set up like my K6 EXB.

I would like to see more substantial updates, or enough changes that it's a must buy. Also would like to see a real monster truck, it's a truggy if the driveshaft is above the chassis.

Love the groms but I am holding out for the infraction Grom or kraton Grom. I had a wltoys and it's too small.
Sounds like you want either a HPI Savage or Hobao Hyper MT.

You can certainly buy a base model and then upgrade to EXB parts or there are plenty of aftermarket brands making parts for them.
The 6s line is certainly the most supported by the aftermarket.
Exactly. This is what I did with my Arrma rigs.

My suggestion is having the option to customize at the time of purchase, instead of having to purchase stock/EXB and then upgrade. Like me, those who have upgraded their rig have stock parts ranging from arms, chassis, tires, shock towers and electronics we don't use anymore.

Exactly. This is what I did with my Arrma rigs.

My suggestion is having the option to customize at the time of purchase, instead of having to purchase stock/EXB and then upgrade. Like me, those who have upgraded their rig have stock parts ranging from arms, chassis, tires, shock towers and electronics we don't use anymore.

Yeah that would be nice to customize it like that, but does not work well for distribution of products ready to ship in boxes. This idea does not align with the current RC market / shop processes.

Jason Deerden has specifically stated that Arrma won't ever do kits because "it costs more to make kits than ready to run vehicles".
Agreed.

Kits, especially if customized to each individual's preference is gonna cost more and be a logistical headache. If the production cost can be justified, I'm sure there is a niche market of Arrma supporters who will be willing to pay the premium for a custom kit.

Back