Let's see your 2024 Arrma RC Shots!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally fixed the Typhon 6s from its triple bash jump on 6s that ended badly and decided to pick up a used Kyosho. The Kyosho has a binding rear end and the seller swore up and down everything was working just fine 🤔😕😉, but now I can service everything and get to repairing it for the track. Happy 2024!
20240220_214503.jpg
20240220_214249.jpg
20240220_214349.jpg

I picked up a new Kraton 6S exb right at he beginning of this year with the great discounts and tower points I had. Other then that I have a fleet of 5 rc vehicles. I mabey might add one more this year but I’m more focused on some upgrades and getting more reliability and some performance out of them this year. And actually driving them more. Right now I’m slowly fixing up this used Talion I bought last fall on eBay. It’s got some nice upgrades already on it but needs some work and maintenance.

I also picked up this X-Maxx in the fall on eBay and it needed a bit of work but all small stuff. I bought some new tires and added the green rings, and snagged a ultimate body off of Jenny’s for it. It’s looking good and I’m still under the price of a new one. I just bought a Max6 Esc for it I’ll install come spring time. Here’s some pictures
64A18C7D-0286-49F2-8C15-9D1A26F6A4A5.png
76E2DCF4-D780-4C5D-AE28-1A46E4793925.jpeg
6019D327-5A68-4F8C-A7E2-E2FF0A29BB7E.jpeg
557628A7-5378-4AD6-9538-51A6D6709CBD.png

I picked up a new Kraton 6S exb right at he beginning of this year with the great discounts and tower points I had. Other then that I have a fleet of 5 rc vehicles. I mabey might add one more this year but I’m more focused on some upgrades and getting more reliability and some performance out of them this year. And actually driving them more. Right now I’m slowly fixing up this used Talion I bought last fall on eBay. It’s got some nice upgrades already on it but needs some work and maintenance.

I also picked up this X-Maxx in the fall on eBay and it needed a bit of work but all small stuff. I bought some new tires and added the green rings, and snagged a ultimate body off of Jenny’s for it. It’s looking good and I’m still under the price of a new one. I just bought a Max6 Esc for it I’ll install come spring time. Here’s some pictures
View attachment 350021View attachment 350022View attachment 350023View attachment 350024
JennysRC is pretty good for affordable parts, but at times it's a gamble as they have most of what I need, but not all, so I am between them and Amain and Horizon Hobby to fill my parts lists. Amain is mostly West Coast and Horizon is East coast along with JennysRC.

Good looking rcs!

I have a question. Since my tire blew out can I just replace the tire or does it come as a whole assemblyy with the wheel and foam insert?

I’ve posted this elsewhere but I’m very proud of it. Baby steps. I smashed the infraction proper. Rebuilt it to this.

IMG_3680.jpeg

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

Back