Another release from TC..the SYNCRO4 4s buggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it on social tho. Its really cool. 1/8 4s. True center, in the center diff. Got some great looking architecture & tech, for sure. Below $400? (i think?)
They'll end up releasing a SCT on that 4s platform...

An SCT? Now we are talking! 🧙‍♂️
That's what really got my attention. I mean yes the 4s buggy is nice too, but I do like the idea of yet another 4s SCT basher on the market even more. The Mojo 4s is pretty sweet but more (options) is even better!!

Another great feature about this TC 4s is the 6s diffs. I have been completely satisfied with the TC 6s diffs in my Kronos. That's one thing I think Arrma should have incorporated into their 4s line.. I haven't heard any complaints about the Arrma v2 4s diffs though.

Last edited:
Not in my book. Otherwise I would own one already.
Why not? Curious. I'm not a fan of the plastic pivot balls on a $500 rc myself, nor the clunky battery strap buckles, both of which are fairly easy to fix, but for $500, shouldn't have too. I know about the body cracking too, but the performance of the 4s Mojo does get my juices flowing. A tube of E6000 and roll of fiberglass drywall tape only costs about $16, so the body isn't a deal breaker to me.

Why not? Curious. I'm not a fan of the plastic pivot balls on a $500 rc myself, nor the clunky battery strap buckles, both of which are fairly easy to fix, but for $500, shouldn't have too. I know about the body cracking too, but the performance of the 4s Mojo does get my juices flowing. A tube of E6000 and roll of fiberglass drywall tape only costs about $16, so the body isn't a deal breaker to me.
I love mine. One of the most fun rigs I own.

I could have guessed.LOL. It is a beast no doubt. I suppose at $500 for the plastic 4s Mojo I can see the argument for building our own from 6s parts including aluminum chassis. I think the wheelbase is a tad small on the Senton 6s, but with all the different 6s parts to choose from we can make an aluminum based truck of virtually any length and width.. Bodies might be the biggest hurdle.

I picked mine up today! Unbeatable at that price point IMHO.
20240503_140009.jpg
20240503_140005.jpg
20240503_140127.jpg

Tires removed, vented and taped, changed esc connector to IC5, calibrated the ESC and I also put an Arrma 6s strap across the battery tray. I never use only two straps. I also put Mojave tires on the Synchro to see if they fit and they actually do. I put it next to my Hybrid Typhon 6s. My Typhon 6s has O6S EXB ends, so it's much wider. I also showed the tools and stuff that I use to remove and vent the tires 😁

20240504_134424.jpg
20240504_135022.jpg
20240504_135418.jpg
20240504_135813.jpg
20240504_140529.jpg
20240504_140020.jpg
20240504_140938.jpg
20240504_140942.jpg
20240504_140750.jpg
20240504_141220.jpg
20240504_141224.jpg
20240504_141230.jpg
20240504_141247.jpg

Tires removed, vented and taped, changed esc connector to IC5, calibrated the ESC and I also put an Arrma 6s strap across the battery tray. I never use only two straps. I also put Mojave tires on the Synchro to see if they fit and they actually do. I put it next to my Hybrid Typhon 6s. My Typhon 6s has O6S EXB ends, so it's much wider. I also showed the tools and stuff that I use to remove and vent the tires 😁

View attachment 364461View attachment 364462View attachment 364463View attachment 364464View attachment 364465View attachment 364466View attachment 364467View attachment 364468View attachment 364469View attachment 364470View attachment 364471View attachment 364473View attachment 364474
Nice work man! 👏

Nice work man! 👏
This thing is pretty fun. Even with the stock gearing. I thought it would benefit putting the Mojave tires on it and I was right. It went from 42mph to 47 mph on road and from 34mph to 36 mph off road. So it made a bigger difference on road. The motor got up to around 160F, with outside temp at around 81F, so, with bigger tires, I think it will need a fan on the the motor. I really like this buggie for the price. For bashing, I think that I'm going to use the Mojave tires. That will give it more air control too. Stock tires vs bigger tires speeds. On 4s. The faster speeds are with the Mojave tires :

1000011914.jpg
1000011912.jpg
1000011918.jpg
1000011917.jpg

That's what really got my attention. I mean yes the 4s buggy is nice too, but I do like the idea of yet another 4s SCT basher on the market even more. The Mojo 4s is pretty sweet but more (options) is even better!!

Another great feature about this TC 4s is the 6s diffs. I have been completely satisfied with the TC 6s diffs in my Kronos. That's one thing I think Arrma should have incorporated into their 4s line.. I haven't heard any complaints about the Arrma v2 4s diffs though.
agreed on the diffs on the kronos xtr mine have taken a lot of hammer on 6s for the last 2 years or so and are still in perfect condition

agreed on the diffs on the kronos xtr mine have taken a lot of hammer on 6s for the last 2 years or so and are still in perfect condition
And not only that. The newer TC vehicles stock chassis doesn't bend as easily as the Arrma vehicles do. Even with insane abuse. It took Thunder RC like what? 20 or more super high jumps to bend the Kagama chassis just a little bit? . And he landed on freaking concrete. When I had the Sketer, I did some very big jumps too and I was never able to bend that chassis indeed. I did bend the rear shock tower from landing upside down too often, and my kid abusing it though. I can't say the same about my regular and EXB chassis Arrmas that I've had. It's all that extra bracing that helps. Harder to work on? Yes. More durable for that's reason? Absolutely. Plus like you said about the diffs. Also, I've found that the TC vehicles seem to handle better than the Arrmas. Just my 2 cents 👍.

Last edited:
And not only that. The newer TC vehicles stock chassis doesn't bend as easily as the Arrma vehicles do. Even with insane abuse. It took Thunder RC like what? 20 or more super high jumps to bend the Kagama chassis just a little bit? . And he landed on freaking concrete. When I had the Sketer, I did some very big jumps too and I was never able to bend that chassis indeed. I did bend the rear shock tower from landing upside down too often, and my kid abusing it though. I can't say the same about my regular and EXB chassis Arrmas that I've had. It's all that extra bracing that helps. Harder to work on? Yes. More durable for that's reason? Absolutely. Plus like you said about the diffs. Also, I've found that the TC vehicles seem to handle better than the Arrmas. Just my 2 cents 👍.
the swiss outdrive cups are rock solid none on my kronos xtr have worn at all in two or so years 😃 would have changed the arrma one's for sure in that time

My bro picked up an Asuga. It's really nice, handles great! Save the tires, but we already knew they weren't going to be any good on clay. The servo died, day one, no surprise. That's 4 rtr TC servos between us that haven't even lasted a week, but first day? That's bad. This one just locked up tight, can't budge it.. he also suffered a broken upper front arm, it split right at the seam. We removed the canard and found some open holes in the arm beneath that, put a 120in/lb HD ziptie around the cracked arm and resumed bashing, until the servo gave up.. DS3235 to the rescue!!

My bro picked up an Asuga. It's really nice, handles great! Save the tires, but we already knew they weren't going to be any good on clay. The servo died, day one, no surprise. That's 4 rtr TC servos between us that haven't even lasted a week, but first day? That's bad. This one just locked up tight, can't budge it.. he also suffered a broken upper front arm, it split right at the seam. We removed the canard and found some open holes in the arm beneath that, put a 120in/lb HD ziptie around the cracked arm and resumed bashing, until the servo gave up.. DS3235 to the rescue!!
Geez man, that sucks. What's the estimated delivery time for replacement parts? That's the only thing that always makes me hesitant about pulling the trigger on the TC stuff, I can't just go to my LHS or Amazon and get parts the same or next day. Which is fine I suppose if you & your brother have the levels of patience that I don't lol.

Back