What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he landed wrong. Needs to practice throttle control a little more.
IMG_20240624_133055139.jpg

Went to test drive jeep to diagnose clunking noise and my AC went out again. Compressor is cycling due to low freon. Also starting to hear slight clunk when starting up from stop or shifting from drive to reverse. I'm thinking/ hoping u- joint and not trans. Where does it end? Lol. Still better than buying a new ride.

I think he landed wrong. Needs to practice throttle control a little more.
View attachment 375431
Have you thought about starting a YT channel for time-lapsed tear-downs? Some guys get 100's of thousands of views posting time-lapse videos of them mowing overgrown lawns, and this looks equally as satisfying to see the full process from beginning at complete but crashed car to the end of a bare frame.

Went to test drive jeep to diagnose clunking noise and my AC went out again. Compressor is cycling due to low freon. Also starting to hear slight clunk when starting up from stop or shifting from drive to reverse. I'm thinking/ hoping u- joint and not trans. Where does it end? Lol. Still better than buying a new ride.
This kinda heat, everything suffers. Damb dude.

Have you thought about starting a YT channel for time-lapsed tear-downs? Some guys get 100's of thousands of views posting time-lapse videos of them mowing overgrown lawns, and this looks equally as satisfying to see the full process from beginning at complete but crashed car to the end of a bare frame.
I hadn't, but that's a great idea! I don't think my boss would care. The rug cleaning videos too, so satisfying.

I hadn't, but that's a great idea! I don't think my boss would care. The rug cleaning videos too, so satisfying.

snail racing videos can get "exciting" if you have the time to burn...

I put the Traxxas aluminum motor mount in my Rustler. I tried jumping it with the plastic one and 15t pinion , but the motor shifted, so yeah. And the spur gear is not all wobbly anymore like it was with the plastic one.

20240625_112940.jpg
20240625_115053.jpg

Damn 20yr old front load Samsung dryer stopped heating today. Had to replace the heating element. Hell, 20yrs before it failed 🤷‍♂️ :LOL:

1719446642300.png
1719446658948.png

Out with the old
1719446688078.png

Back