What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new lawn received its first cut and edge today 5 minutes before the rain started.
Now the real work begins to keep her healthy.

View attachment 375256

View attachment 375257
Good afternoon sir-I’d love to speak to you for a few minutes regarding our lord, and savior; Jesus Christ…🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

1719168317354.gif

Good afternoon sir-I’d love to speak to you for a few minutes regarding our lord, and savior; Jesus Christ…🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

View attachment 375258
Absolutely! C'mon in...I'll arrange for you to meet him today!

She's nice & thick..
Just the way I like it.
Put mower on highest setting. St. Augustine floratam does best at about 4 to 4 1/2 inch height. Lots of rain lately, concerned about fungus. Already got a few shrooms.

Absolutely! C'mon in...I'll arrange for you to meet him today!
I noticed you’re missing a shingle at the ridge vent, and well-my guys, and I will be working in your neighborhood tomorrow……we’re actually running quite the special this month-HEY, is that a spiked baseball bat you’ve got there?!? 🫣🤣🤣🤣

I noticed you’re missing a shingle at the ridge vent, and well-my guys, and I will be working in your neighborhood tomorrow……we’re actually running quite the special this month-HEY, is that a spiked baseball bat you’ve got there?!? 🫣🤣🤣🤣
It's actually a hat...want to try it on?

I knew you had a secret crush on Lizzo!

I knew an Over weight girl (coworker) who got married and literally killed her husband
with her weight during the honeymoon.. by accident, of course.

That was a Lot of lovin'.

I knew an Over weight girl (coworker) who got married and literally killed her husband
with her weight during the honeymoon.. by accident, of course.

That was a Lot of lovin'.
Helluva way to go out… Dude was a LEGEND.😅🤷🏻‍♂️

Same here. Very unfortunate for him but one must know danger when you see it. You don't work under a car with an inferior jack.

or be over confident in your own strength...

Thinking this...
Lift Brooke GIF by Australian Survivor

Patrick Swayze Lake GIF

Andy Samberg Workout GIF by The Lonely Island

But actually more like this..
Struggling Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

not A.i. generated.

Well, good morning to all my people this morning. I was cleaning out the garage and said hey let me get a picture of everything I have.
It’s sometimes hard to believe just how many I have.

View attachment 373672

View attachment 373673
I just keep coming back to your collection. I'm struggling to comprehend this reality. Then I think about XJeep guys collection and my mind just shuts down!

Back