What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel a trip down another rabbit hole coming soon...
Rabbit Hole Omg GIF by Tubi

I have to move some things around and I can put the narrower shelves in strategic places to fit more rigs lol.

Just hang 'em from the ceiling. :ROFLMAO:

I admitted defeat.
I got 2 receivers for my NB4 radio not knowing they wouldn't be compatible. Got 2 more that were supposed to be compatible but they're the same as the first 2. I decided I've had enough of dealing with legacy issues, so I purchased a new NB4+ radio. $300.00 is painful when you already have a radio you're happy with.

This kind of works out. My prime trucks can work off of the new radio and the rest off of the old one. Now I'll have a fleet of loaners for my right handed friends. I think they'll appreciate that.

The up side of my current system is no one wants to drive my trucks because they can't cope with the backwards (left handed) radio.

That little issue ain't going to stop me. I used to be an auto tech 😂
Wouldn’t have stopped me either! I can see how some might just give up tho.. 🤙

I admitted defeat.
I got 2 receivers for my NB4 radio not knowing they wouldn't be compatible. Got 2 more that were supposed to be compatible but they're the same as the first 2. I decided I've had enough of dealing with legacy issues, so I purchased a new NB4+ radio. $300.00 is painful when you already have a radio you're happy with.

This kind of works out. My prime trucks can work off of the new radio and the rest off of the old one. Now I'll have a fleet of loaners for my right handed friends. I think they'll appreciate that.

The up side of my current system is no one wants to drive my trucks because they can't cope with the backwards (left handed) radio.
Love my Nobel’s 😎👍

More tires and wheels !!!

View attachment 362732
You can never have too many wheels and tires - I have a large corrugated box full of them for anything from 1/10th scale crawlers to 1/10th and 1/8th scale bashers, from road tires to off road tires. :)

Front steering replacement set for hyper go HB16PL, kids basher, just needed the right steering arm. A whopping $14, also, CODBO4 for me and my oldest to play together.

Back