What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well jeez… reckon I’ll start from the beginning of the evening…😅

Tekin charge/balance cables 4mm bullets to 5mm bullets with balance leads, and milspec sheathing (x2)

Tekno ET48 2.0 shock standoffs (x2)

JConcepts S15 Truggy body Tekno ET48 2.0

JConcepts Relapse 4.0” truggy tires w/closed cell inserts Aqua A2 (2) (x2)

Mugen Seiki MBX8R rear camber link rod ends

ProMotion 1/8 Truggy wheels White (4) (x2)

Tekno RC 5.8mm rod ends

Tekno RC V2 hinge pin inserts (pills) (x2)

Tekno RC front shock boots (2) (x2)

Tekno RC rear shock boots (2) (x2)

Tekno RC Shock Cap bushings (4)

Tekno RC Hingepin Bushings (8)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 front control arms (2) (x2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 rear control arms (2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 rear shock shafts (2)

Ultimate Racing 700cst silicone shock oil 4oz

OS Speed P3 Turbo Ultra Hot Glow Plug (x12)

No Name Stainless Steel UMO’s (x25)

Createx Wicked Detail Cobalt Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Opaque Jet Black 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl White 2oz

Createx Wicked Flourescent Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Opaque White 2oz

Createx Wicked Cosmic Sparkle Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Plum 2oz

Createx Wicked Cosmic Sparkle Silver 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Electric Purple 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Magenta 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Silver 4oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Electric Blue 2oz

Iwata dual airbrush holder

Iwata pistol grip moisture holder

3M Rugged Comfort half facepiece respirator

3M P100 filter/cartridges 60926

Iwata toolkit w/case

Iwata puke tank

I need my head examined…🤷🏻‍♂️😅😜
I can't comment...I just can't..

You said "I was a tard" lol. I am thankful to come across humor I can 'identify' with. Some people are too 'PC' to say "tard." Hell, I'm such a tard that I don't know how to quote someone's words without dragging their entire post with it.

And just bought a set of shock springs. You got some serious stuff. I wouldn't know how to use all that. More power to ya!'
lol...I'm about as politically incorrect as they come. It's all in good fun, I'm just an equal opportunity offender. As I see it, offense is taken and not given and if it was my intent to offend, it will be abundantly clear and won't require special definitions of words or reading between any of my many lines. :)

Told the wife I won't buy anymore rigs or rollers until we move into a house later this year. So I've just been purchasing a lot of miscellaneous parts to repair the rigs I already have, and to finish up uncompleted builds.

Screenshot_20240412_124359_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Told the wife I won't buy anymore rigs or rollers until we move into a house later this year. So I've just been purchasing a lot of miscellaneous parts to repair the rigs I already have, and to finish up uncompleted builds.

View attachment 360487
I've had that Spektrum programmer for some time. The V2. Only used it once since I only own one Spektrum 150a ESC. It's in an E-Maxx believe it or not. Parts can sure add up.

I've had that Spektrum programmer for some time. The V2. Only used it once since I only own one Spektrum 150a ESC. It's in an E-Maxx believe it or not. Parts can sure add up.
Yea, they certainly can. I have a feeling I'm only gonna use it once too, luckily I found it for $22 on Amazon. I have an Infraction 6S build with the new "Stealth" V2 Firma 150, I need to update the ESC firmware and then program it to finally complete the build. Do you know if it works with the V1 orange & black ESCs too? I have quite a few of those.

Yea, they certainly can. I have a feeling I'm only gonna use it once too, luckily I found it for $22 on Amazon. I have an Infraction 6S build with the new "Stealth" V2 Firma 150, I need to update the ESC firmware and then program it to finally complete the build. Do you know if it works with the V1 orange & black ESCs too? I have quite a few of those.
I've used it on the orange/black esc. Connects and programs just fine.

Perfect, that's good to know! Maybe I will end up using it more than once lol. Thanks man 🍻
Excellent. Yes! Hopefully so. It was a good purchase and they're nice to have. I think with updates (which I haven't done) they work with the newest ones too. I've updated my hobbywing version. Worked without a hitch. I just wish the cell checker on the side would tell ya' the IR resistance. Bummer. I need a good charger, unfortunately. Currently have an UP200 duo. LHS purchase.

Excellent. Yes! Hopefully so. It was a good purchase and they're nice to have. I think with updates (which I haven't done) they work with the newest ones too. I've updated my hobbywing version. Worked without a hitch. I just wish the cell checker on the side would tell ya' the IR resistance. Bummer. I need a good charger, unfortunately. Currently have an UP200 duo. LHS purchase.
I'm using this Ovonic charger. I love it...and it shows the IR resistance.
https://www.amazon.com/OVONIC-Batte...efix=ovonic+charger,toys-and-games,116&sr=1-2

Interesting. Thanks. I've seen a few mention being happy with the Ovonic. It's dizzying seeing all the ones out there. As many years as I've been in the hobby, I do NOT understand all the math with charger watts and amps and all that. Supposedly the much higher discharge rates having to do with faster balancing factor in. Above my head. I just need something affordable that shows IR resistance.

Just clocking in for the day…🤣

OGO Twister Truggy tires med-soft (2) (x4)
Ultimate Racing 3mm aluminum Nyloc flange nuts Hot Pink (10)
Tekin 12awg Silicone Power Wire Whore Pink (3ft)
Pro-Motion Concave Truggy Whls white (4)

Nothing too insane today… (so far 🤣)

🍺🤙

Back