What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty old pic at this point. That was my Jerry rigged dust cap cuz I was a tard and got the open ended version. I came up with something a little better not long after that pic was taken.
View attachment 360023

But, as if they knew, my new 4080 was sent with an extra end cap so this will be going on the older one.
View attachment 360024
You said "I was a tard" lol. I am thankful to come across humor I can 'identify' with. Some people are too 'PC' to say "tard." Hell, I'm such a tard that I don't know how to quote someone's words without dragging their entire post with it.

Well jeez… reckon I’ll start from the beginning of the evening…😅

Tekin charge/balance cables 4mm bullets to 5.5mm bullets with balance leads, and milspec sheathing (x2)

Tekno ET48 2.0 shock standoffs (x2)

JConcepts S15 Truggy body Tekno ET48 2.0

JConcepts Relapse 4.0” truggy tires w/closed cell inserts Aqua A2 (2) (x2)

Mugen Seiki MBX8R rear camber link rod ends

ProMotion 1/8 Truggy wheels White (4) (x2)

Tekno RC 5.8mm rod ends

Tekno RC V2 hinge pin inserts (pills) (x2)

Tekno RC front shock boots (2) (x2)

Tekno RC rear shock boots (2) (x2)

Tekno RC Shock Cap bushings (4)

Tekno RC Hingepin Bushings (8)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 front control arms (2) (x2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 rear control arms (2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 rear shock shafts (2)

Ultimate Racing 700cst silicone shock oil 4oz

OS Speed P3 Turbo Ultra Hot Glow Plug (x12)

No Name Stainless Steel UMO’s (x25)

Createx Wicked Detail Cobalt Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Opaque Jet Black 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl White 2oz

Createx Wicked Flourescent Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Opaque White 2oz

Createx Wicked Cosmic Sparkle Blue 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Plum 2oz

Createx Wicked Cosmic Sparkle Silver 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Electric Purple 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Magenta 2oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Silver 4oz

Createx Wicked Pearl Electric Blue 2oz

Iwata dual airbrush holder

Iwata pistol grip moisture holder

3M Rugged Comfort half facepiece respirator

3M P100 filter/cartridges 60926

Iwata toolkit w/case

Iwata puke tank

I need my head examined…🤷🏻‍♂️😅😜
And just bought a set of shock springs. You got some serious stuff. I wouldn't know how to use all that. More power to ya!'

You said "I was a tard" lol. I am thankful to come across humor I can 'identify' with. Some people are too 'PC' to say "tard." Hell, I'm such a tard that I don't know how to quote someone's words without dragging their entire post with it.

And just bought a set of shock springs. You got some serious stuff. I wouldn't know how to use all that. More power to ya!'

Diem Turner is definitely on the level.. I’m likely more called out as being on the stuff than anything lolz.. I did snatch up some springs a couple weeks back..🤔🤣

I’ve got a few builds going on at once, and my parts wall has donated a few of my spares I keep in stock over to my girl’s truggy-so I had to re-up my “product”.. I’ve been lolli-gaggin’ on my airbrush stuff for probably 2mos or better, and tonight just happened to be the night I pulled the trigger.. (ghey pun for that ass🤣) I just did wrap a couple of my own rigs up last week aside from laying down some paint, but I’ve got a few things to handle on my nitro buggy, and her trugg. Then I’ll be getting the backyard track underway FINALLY.. it’s been en-TARD-ly too dammit long…🤣🤣🤣

A MAX6 to put back in the Typhon 6s. It was only $10 more than a max8 so I had to get it.

Screenshot_20240411_141619_eBay.jpg

Nice score man! 🤙🤩
"It was a good deal" I told my wife. 😆

I've had the Typhon 6s for a while. Roller, new still in the box. I did fit a used Max6 but never ran it as I borrowed the max6 for my 3s Typhon.

That would be a no-brainer choice for me too. If my 150a quicrun ESC goes out in my newest S6 build, I'd go for the Max 6.
The max6 is overkill but at least It'll never overheat in the Typhon with standard gearing.

Last edited:
Diem Turner is definitely on the level.. I’m likely more called out as being on the stuff than anything lolz.. I did snatch up some springs a couple weeks back..🤔🤣

I’ve got a few builds going on at once, and my parts wall has donated a few of my spares I keep in stock over to my girl’s truggy-so I had to re-up my “product”.. I’ve been lolli-gaggin’ on my airbrush stuff for probably 2mos or better, and tonight just happened to be the night I pulled the trigger.. (ghey pun for that ass🤣) I just did wrap a couple of my own rigs up last week aside from laying down some paint, but I’ve got a few things to handle on my nitro buggy, and her trugg. Then I’ll be getting the backyard track underway FINALLY.. it’s been en-TARD-ly too dammit long…🤣🤣🤣
I used to sketch. You know, like drawing one of those "french girls." 😆 Titanic reference. I wonder if I could handle an airbrush. I know I don't have more money to afford that for now, if ever. But I wonder if I could do that fancy 💩.

Before my stroke and brain damage. The first one was me sketching 'crazy eyes' for laughs. Second was my cousin's babies and under that is Dave Mathews. My best friend liked his music. But if I used to be able to do that crap, I eonder if I could steady my hands again to airbrush.

Last edited:
I used to sketch. You know, like drawing one of those "french girls." 😆 Titanic reference. I wonder if I could handle an airbrush. I know I don't have more money to afford that for now, if ever. But I wonder if I could do that fancy 💩.
It can DO “fancy”, but ya don’t haaaaaave to… I mean, kinda like a calligraphy pen; you can bust out some killer stuff, or you could just write up a grocery list with it lol.. I’m just not a fan of what all is required to lay down a sick paint job with rattle cans… And I’ve done a few that weren’t awful, but the amount of work, and lack of certain possibilities/effects just aggravated me.. The airbrush will do whatever YOU can do..🤩 like anything else; practice, practice, practice, praaaaaactice… You get out what you put in..🍺

Sh*t. Erased those pics. Had my da*n name on some of em.' Durrrrr! See, I'm a tard. Anyway, sorry if I shut the thread up. I uh....am cranked on caffeine. Drink a lot of coffee, tea and Excedrin for the chronic pain. Can't fu*king SLEEP!

Edit. They took away the occasional pain pills years ago. I NEVER had a problem with them. Ever. Just... the times changed. Opioid epidemic lie. Blaming pain pills for street fentanyl tragedy. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Sh*t. Erased those pics. Had my da*n name on some of em.' Durrrrr! See, I'm a tard.
Too late, I downloaded them. Tranfer $20000 or I go public. I'll accept gift cards too. You have 24hrs.

😜 😆

Too late, I downloaded them. Tranfer $20000 or I go public. I'll accept gift cards too. You have 24hrs.

😜 😆
Ha ha! 20 grand. I've never had $20,000. 5 at most. But not now. Used it to buy a car with trade-in 2009. Now it's crumbling. Good old salted winter roads. Turns ARRMA screws to dust.

Back