Tesla Cybertruck // Everything we want to know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one of these on the highway earlier this week. Looked like a movie prop from a 1988 movie about what the future would be like. Definitely stood out, looks like NOTHING else on the road today. It looks bada$$ and hideous at the same time, if that makes sense lol.
That is my opinion on it too.

I have a feeling the younger generations that didnt know the 80's wont like this truck.

That is my opinion on it too.

I have a feeling the younger generations that didnt know the 80's wont like this truck.
Well, I'm an eighties kid that's trying to forget the eighties!!🤣🤣 This cyber truck isn't helping! It's very polarizing I feel. Love it or hate it, not much in between here.
Okay, now, cyber truck vs Robocar?🤓

shopping.jpeg.jpg

I can’t upload the video from X but a cyber truck beat a 911 in the qtr mile while towing the same car. 0-60 2.3 sec. Sub 11 qtr.

I can’t upload the video from X but a cyber truck beat a 911 in the qtr mile while towing the same car. 0-60 2.3 sec. Sub 11 qtr.
Impressive, but that still don't cure ugly! Ten years from now these will all be parked in skate parks as obstacles. :ROFLMAO:

Tbh. Looks better than modern garbage. I like decade old cars. Witht he slightly boring look. Now everything is overworked with crazy angles and weird shapes. They took a simple geometry and turned it into a car and gave the middle finger to “aerodynamics”

Impressive, but that still don't cure ugly! Ten years from now these will all be parked in skate parks as obstacles. :ROFLMAO:
Dude!! I can see it now, we'll be using gutted out cyber trucks at the skate park as ramps!! Maybe these things have a purpose after all? F*** shacks for the homeless and rc ramps!!👊😎🤘

Hopefully those plastic rims are not that easy to remove.. easy to steal
Speaking of the rims, it looks like it requires special tires as well. If you look closely you'll see that tires themselves are actually notched to match the rim design. There goes your freedom to put on whatever tires you'd like...

I like it. The auto world needs to be shaken up now & then. Tesla has definetly done that. While not pretty, it won't be mistaken for anything else and it will only be a matter of time before you begin to see some of their design in other trucks.

In my opinion, the shift to electric cars would have been much slower had Elon never jumped into market with Tesla. The big manufacturers saw the interest and reacted. I don't think sales have matched the hype with the big 3, but we are currently in the middle of a major automotive shift that we will look back on one day and reminisce.

Speaking of the rims, it looks like it requires special tires as well. If you look closely you'll see that tires themselves are actually notched to match the rim design. There goes your freedom to put on whatever tires you'd like...
Ala Traxxas (proprietary) style!!😉🤣🤣
I like it. The auto world needs to be shaken up now & then. Tesla has definetly done that. While not pretty, it won't be mistaken for anything else and it will only be a matter of time before you begin to see some of their design in other trucks.

In my opinion, the shift to electric cars would have been much slower had Elon never jumped into market with Tesla. The big manufacturers saw the interest and reacted. I don't think sales have matched the hype with the big 3, but we are currently in the middle of a major automotive shift that we will look back on one day and reminisce.
I'm definitely not against EV's, heck, I love my electric rc's!! What I really dislike is all the technology they're cramming down our throats and marketing as progress. Really about spying, deception and manipulation IMO. The idea that we're all being tracked, reported and potentially immobilized in an instant by big brother just doesn't sit well for me. Say it won't happen if you want, I disagree.

Last edited:
Back