Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are HotRc, the transmitter works with 4ch, 6ch and 8ch receivers. Currently I have the 8ch remote and it saves multiple profile's. Haven't tried the 6ch yet but wouldn't be surprised if it has the same option as it's also has the same controls the gyro.

I really like the 2 8ch transmitters I bought.
Caught someone on youtube that reviewed the CF model 3 weeks ago that replied, the 6 channel RTR radio is a base RTR with no memory. But the 8 channel has an 8 model memory

Slider and ct8a is the way to go, get yourself some hobbywing electronics too
Already thinking that way myself, only I'd go castle over hobbywing. prefer to fund a US company

I like the DumboRC DDF350 over the CT8A if you’re looking for a budget radio.

Damn this little bugger has some serious bump steer. Working through to much tow in whole accelerating or to much tow out on a landing.

Absolutely a quality little machine, going to work on getting the play out of the caster blocks as soon as I get home from errands.

Handles really well but the suspension is just to soft. Swapped some worn out street tires on for the time being since I don't want to burn down the stock tires on the asphalt just yet. The esc doesn't have very linear brakes, very touchy. The play in the front end is the steering bellcrank setup. Has a few little things to work through but its an awesome little truck. Very similar to a 1/10th stadium truck driving experience, very stable at box stock speeds.

1712450987117.png

1712451015635.png

Handles really well but the suspension is just to soft. Swapped some worn out street tires on for the time being since I don't want to burn down the stock tires on the asphalt just yet. The esc doesn't have very linear brakes, very touchy. The play in the front end is the steering bellcrank setup. Has a few little things to work through but its an awesome little truck. Very similar to a 1/10th stadium truck driving experience, very stable at box stock speeds.

View attachment 359365
View attachment 359366
Glad to see someone actually got the truck other than the youtubers. But i might pass, they still have not answered my Emails, that is a legit red flag for me

Glad to see someone actually got the truck other than the youtubers. But i might pass, they still have not answered my Emails, that is a legit red flag for me

Rlaarlo is not mainstream, long term quality is unknown. Being an early adopter is not the best idea. I have a feeling this truck is going to be expensive as it needs a few tweaks.

Rlaarlo is not mainstream, long term quality is unknown. Being an early adopter is not the best idea. I have a feeling this truck is going to be expensive as it needs a few tweaks.
Interesting how none of the YouTube "reviewers" mentioned any of the issues you've already noticed. I always take those reviews with a grain of salt.

Interesting how none of the YouTube "reviewers" mentioned any of the issues you've already noticed. I always take those reviews with a grain of salt.

You also don't know if they received the same product. Mine is from the second batch as it shipped from China and not the Southern California location. My shocks are slightly different colors, like each shock on the truck is a different hue.

My bros arrived a while ago. It's tough for sure. I drove it once and I did not like the way it drove. I'm on the fence ATM. Either this or build a Typhon 6S. IDK which one I want more......

My bros arrived a while ago. It's tough for sure. I drove it once and I did not like the way it drove. I'm on the fence ATM. Either this or build a Typhon 6S. IDK which one I want more......
That Typhon 6S will be a precise guided missile.

It's fun, my junky 3s Granite is a riot! I would go Typhon.

Well the springs are the same diameter as arrma 3s but need to be 55mm long. Would like some progressive springs, but stiffer should help with the nose dive and weight transfer off the rear wheels during breaking.

I know and understand, just saying despite youtubers saying the communication is top notch, i have yet to get an answer to my question. I did get the answer from a youtuber, but that is not what I want to see from a manufacturer, especially a new one.

BTW the question was involving the 6 channel that comes with the RZ001 B-C (AKA the Carbon Fiber RTR) does it have a Multiple model memory or is it just a cheap basic RTR radio (single model memory) other than the gyro and trims?

Answer from a youtuber, it's a single model typical RTR radio. But it took a week of asking youtubers to find this out, that is unacceptable for a company trying to establish themselves. As it stands, if I do get one, it'll be the roller and radio as opposed to the RTR as i want a radio that can control my Big Rock V3 3s truck as well. I prefer to have all my RC's or as many as possible, setup to one radio.

The sad part for me, is this thing checked every box, size wise 1/10 or smaller (stadium truck 1/10 not Arrma Big rock 3s 1/10) center diff over a slipper (hate the BR slipper i have, center diff coming soon thank you Mojave 4s) and a decent price, considering you can't get a similar traxxas for under $350 or arrma for under $300

Last edited:
Couple more packs through the truck between rounds of chores. Added some 80wt to the shocks and it cleared a lot of the nose dive. Then moved the lower shock mounts out to reduce droop. Between the two it handles my front yard better, most likely cost me some dirt traction. Big part is it reduces the toe out on compression on the front. When it lands on one front tire it tends to track off. I think this why the gyro is a big deal on this truck.

@crazyjr I didn't even put batteries in the remote. Just straight paired it to my 8ch Rlaarlo remote. Make sure to buy 4ch receivers if you want to switch as the 6/8ch receivers don't fit in half my vehicle stock radio boxes.

Couple more packs through the truck between rounds of chores. Added some 80wt to the shocks and it cleared a lot of the nose dive. Then moved the lower shock mounts out to reduce droop. Between the two it handles my front yard better, most likely cost me some dirt traction. Big part is it reduces the toe out on compression on the front. When it lands on one front tire it tends to track off. I think this why the gyro is a big deal on this truck.

@crazyjr I didn't even put batteries in the remote. Just straight paired it to my 8ch Rlaarlo remote. Make sure to buy 4ch receivers if you want to switch as the 6/8ch receivers don't fit in half my vehicle stock radio boxes.
Appreciate the heads up, I don't run my stuff in the wet so might just eliminate the radio box if there is no need for it

So after 5 packs the wheelies started disappearing. Wife said I could go play so I stuck some 100K in the center differential. While in there I stuck the larger pinion on the 3650 motor. Everything went supper easy, no stripped screws and didn't have to fight anything. The hex hardware is really nice quality and of decent size. Just a few small hexes here and there.

Got my wheelies back and one scorching hot motor. So I went and stuck the smaller pinion back on. Then enjoyed the rest of the pack.

That's odd for you. I had email them about 4 times from here and there; I get a reply all each time too. Also there was another 3 days Holiday in the beginning of April so I already expected that. Oh I even also got a FB message, they sent me a video explaining how to use their complex radio transmitter haha

20240406_210145_HDR(1).jpg

20240407_110459_HDR(1).jpg

Last edited:
Back