Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just some random comparison. I really enjoy this little bug~ MJX HyperGo is going to respond with their new 1/10th scale. There are leaks videos on Youtube that you can go check it out. I believe it is call MJX 10210.

20240405_225440_HDR.jpg

20240405_225723_HDR(1).jpg

20240405_225742_HDR(1).jpg

I wonder if the MJX response will actually be a true 10th scale rig :unsure:
Yes it will be. All specs here: https://www.s-idee.de/neu/neuheiten...hspeed-off-road-truck-bis-zu-80-km/h-hyper-go

Impressive if they get it to the US for that price!

If you're looking for unbreakable, HBX 16889a pro. Over 300 jumps, mostly bad landings on the driveway and still going strong.

View attachment 359886
What shocks/springs are those? Looking for something stiffer.

IMO, MJX and Rlaarlo are the best of the “cheap” Chinese manufacturers.
what about HBX? They don’t feel as premium, but are tanks.

Yes it will be. All specs here: https://www.s-idee.de/neu/neuheiten...hspeed-off-road-truck-bis-zu-80-km/h-hyper-go

Impressive if they get it to the US for that price!

What shocks/springs are those? Looking for something stiffer.

what about HBX? They don’t feel as premium, but are tanks.
Nice specs on the 10208 - big brother of the 14210. 4s capable with 35kg servo..impressive.

Yeah - I changed to stiffer spring from my old Kyosho, stock HBX shocks with 1k front and 2k rear shock oil

HBX - nothing fancy but its durable.

Managed to break a hinge pin already. Appears the replacement parts are coming from China rather than a US supplier.

Ugh :(

That was fast. Where did you purchase from?

That was fast. Where did you purchase from?
Directly from Rlaarlo's site.

My daughter had put out some log rounds that I hadn't split, to use as a jump (unrelated to RC). Well... I was all excited for my new toy and wasn't paying attention. Tagged one of the rounds at a decent clip.

1712752571684.png

Managed to break a hinge pin already. Appears the replacement parts are coming from China rather than a US supplier.

Ugh :(
Not downing Rlaarlo or any other brand, but this is why I choose to primarily tough it out with Arrma. It's really nice being able to go on Amazon and get Arrma or Traxxas parts the next day or same day. Hopefully you get your parts soon man 🤞

Not downing Rlaarlo or any other brand, but this is why I choose to primarily tough it out with Arrma. It's really nice being able to go on Amazon and get Arrma or Traxxas parts the next day or same day. Hopefully you get your parts soon man 🤞

Not that big of a deal but rlaarlo better stock amazon asap. Making a Omni Terminator Parts page was a bold commitment in my eyes. This is not a good first truck as you could get bitter quick over parts.

@Goofy thanks! Keep us updated, getting parts are one of the biggest concern of this one off platform.

Is anybody tired of MJX just give number names for their RC line up. Haha Why not a "Name"? I can see that the code: 10208 is... 10 for their scale, as for 208, I have no idea at all. For their model 14301, what is the meaning of 301? LoL My brain kinder hurts trying to remember numbers haha

Back