Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe on RCT too
I noticed that last week
That would be awesome to win two contests in separate forum's 👍

What's so funny there Mr @blaster27 🤔 Mr double forum winner 😁

@blaster27 your limitless is a great looking rig ..a beautiful machine. Well deserved win .🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏. 🤜🤛

Last edited:
I noticed that last week
That would be awesome to win two contests in separate forum's 👍

What's so funny there Mr @blaster27 🤔 Mr double forum winner 😁

@blaster27 your limitless is a great looking rig ..a beautiful machine. Well deserved win .🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏. 🤜🤛
The best part is if Mr. TurboBlaster wins on both forums we won't have to compete against him again for a year..... :D

Last edited:
The best part is if Mr. TurboBlaster wins on both forums we won't have to compete against him again for year..... :D
Thank the good Lord 👏👏👏👏.I don't want to compete again with that rig BUT 🤔 ON THE STREET ,ILL TAKE THAT ON ALL DAY ..MY 8S infraction will leave that limitless in the dust🤣🤣

I like flames. Just the graphics. Not the lipo or ESC type
Your photo & paint job is very deserving as well..... too many great rigs. I'm actually surprised that some folks didn't hold off until next month when they saw the competition.

Your photo & paint job is very deserving as well..... too many great rigs. I'm actually surprised that some folks didn't hold off until next month when they saw the competition.
Thanks man! It was a mix of two paints. And 80s Parma RC flames

I like flames. Just the graphics. Not the lipo or ESC type
I totally feel ya.after many years of searching what systems work well for my budget ,and the constant tweeking and now I'm at a point in this hobby that for me I'm happy with how each of my rigs are .I'm more now all about looks and getting different body covers .I love to modd ,and customize that's what makes me happy .but I must say that the more people share their pics around here of the trail runners and crawlers I'm starting to get a feel for them .🤷 Like all you guys posting pics on front end Friday..you bunch of teasers 🤣 I see what you guys did last week.👍

I totally feel ya.after many years of searching what systems work well for my budget ,and the constant tweeking and now I'm at a point in this hobby that for me I'm happy with how each of my rigs are .I'm more now all about looks and getting different body covers .I love to modd ,and customize that's what makes me happy
I'm almost all 6s Arrma bashers. I love wrenching on them and trying to make them more durable for beating on. This doesn't leave me a lot of room for beauty so my rig photos will almost always be action shots and show some dirt and battle scars. Should be finishing my "Junkyard" Senton rebuild tomorrow... I'm excited to get it outside.

I'm almost all 6s Arrma bashers. I love wrenching on them and trying to make them more durable for beating on. This doesn't leave me a lot of room for beauty so my rig photos will almost always be action shots and show some dirt and battle scars. Should be finishing my "Junkyard" Senton rebuild tomorrow... I'm excited to get it outside.
Hey different strokes for different folks👍 nothing wrong with how any one enjoys this hobby.we all have different styles .I'm not all about street cars .I do enjoy my kraton ,the biggest reason being that I can just grab it and toss it any where on almost every terrain and rip it up🤣👍 and care so much about it getting dirty.i do clean it after and making sure it's back to shelf queen look status.thats just me 🤷if I want to do street on it I just change wheels and use my temp gun since the wheels for street are much smaller but I enjoy both .some people enjoy war scars and dirt .👍show us pics of your build

Cool. I'm actually resurrecting my Senton also. Its been benched for a while since I got into 6s. My Senton had a few issues & gonna get it going.

show us pics of your build
As soon as the Senton is done, I will post the before, during and after pics. It's basically a stock build with newer Firma esc and motor so no bling but to see how far it's come since Saturday when it was just a chassis & broken pile of plastic is pretty cool.

As soon as the Senton is done, I will post the before, during and after pics. It's basically a stock build with newer Firma esc and motor so no bling but to see how far it's come since Saturday when it was just a chassis & broken pile of plastic is pretty cool.
Yep. Mine burned up the BLX ESC. Got a Firma 120a coming to go into my 3s Infraction & swap the 100a from it to the Senton & a 4s fluid diff. No more slipper diff.

I have a Senton 6s from Typhon parts pretty much built now. Just needs a few stickers and some lights. Hopefully. Need to paint the little light bezels flat black. Been thinking about putting that in for April. I better step it up if I'm to do that. 5 rigs now, so each one is a big deal to me. This one is my lightest rig. So far, I think it's my best one...even over my influencer influenced M2C K6. Basic V5 chassis and all. Racking my brain thinking of a good photo spot. I'm happiest with this one for some reason. Wish ARRMA would bring em' back.

Back