Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will vote accordingly.

You can keep buying components/assembling forever on your home counters and taking photos on a stovetop. Maybe someday you'll contract a work area outside of the kitchen. I made a general statement that's been occurring for months/years and you felt personally attacked, you can't pick fly $hit out of pepper with me... Apologies for your feelings, godspeed.
No problem here. , how great are your photos? Show me. 🤣. Oh I get it now. I have to post photos according to your liking? 🤣 Do you even cook your own food? Or does momma do it for you? Now I get it. 😁. Sorry I asked. :rolleyes:.

Looks like you earned my “got big balls on the internet behind a screen” banner, thanks for your service.

Enjoy your most recent accomplishment sir. 🫡. Enjoy yours as well.

20240420_084850_resized.jpg

Last edited:
My votes are set in stone.
I can be bought for the right price. :)

J/K everyone gets a like from me. My favorite is the orange Senton, but I love the paint on that grey Noto as well. As I have said previous, others can make the final decisions for the win.... I just love seeing the photos and support anyone who brings them forward. Good luck all.

Thanks guys @blaster27 @Dan B. @Warby and everyone else who voted! Glad folks like it. The thing moves really nice at the track too (but yeah it looks freakin fantastic 😂)!

IMG_5899.jpeg

I am trying to get it to slide into corners more, will make for an awesome video. 😎

Last edited:
@I_Am_Doug How do you like the Rugged transmitter btw? I almost went that route, but ended up getting the DX6C instead because of the touch pad, and no backlight on the screen. Have you had any trouble with the touch pad? I've had a couple people tell me it kinda works sometimes and other times they have to press it multiple times.

Back