Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some seriously great pix this month! Very nice, guys!

don't we all!
i happen to think my active aero is cool.
But alas, only 4 people seem to agree.
Dude, I think it’s very cool. And it is indeed active aero! Is that controlled by a channel on the radio?

all the pics are posted at the normal RoTM thread.
vote by clicking the 'Like' button near the 'Quote' and 'Reply'

There are some seriously great pix this month! Very nice, guys!

Dude, I think it’s very cool. And it is indeed active aero! Is that controlled by a channel on the radio?
I'm not 100% sure yet. it worked once using a Y harness connecting the servo (for the aero) and the ESC to the throttle chan. hasn't worked since. gotta get a new remote. hopefully the Spoiler will act relative to the motor.

Has there ever been a tie in votes?
Yes. I know for sure ArrmaForum has had at least one if not two. RCTalk just had a tie last month.

I purposely don't vote in any RotM contests so that if one ends in a tie, then I can break the tie.

Truth be told, it's usually not ME making the decision because so many great photos so I let the wife or kids pick for me. :D

Yes. I know for sure ArrmaForum has had at least one if not two. RCTalk just had a tie last month.

I purposely don't vote in any RotM contests so that if one ends in a tie, then I can break the tie.

Truth be told, it's usually not ME making the decision because so many great photos so I let the wife or kids pick for me. :D
There were some great photos for sure this month! First time I've entered the ROTM & at one point I was in 3rd place. Thanks for all the votes & congratulations to @BudUMfan for the win!

Since the Rig of the Month contest threads are limited to photos only and not comments or discussions and the fact I have to remove so many comments each month :D ;)

I felt it might be best if we gave everyone a place to discuss the RofM contests and entries. From this point on I'll start including a link to this thread in each Rig of the Month contest thread inviting everyone to come here to chit chat while leaving the contest threads to photos and votes only.

So with that, lets begin!
Im hoping in the future there could be categories for on road, off road, 4x4, truck, buggy etc

@Jeppyjep ,looks like you live in my neighborhood 👍 noticed your background in your photo in the contest matches mine. We both live in Rhode island.we will have to meet up and race each other😁

IMG_20240101_154434608.jpg

lol yes sir sounds good to me
I go to that track alot at Pilgrim high.my son graduated from that school last year.one day me and my wife was watching our son play a soccer game on that field and I said to my wife hey this track has a long straight away.ima have to do some speed passes here.been going ever since lol.ill be there in the spring ,summer,fall I'll pm you maybey some day we can meet up👍

@Jeppyjep ,looks like you live in my neighborhood 👍 noticed your background in your photo in the contest matches mine. We both live in Rhode island.we will have to meet up and race each other😁

View attachment 353928
lol yes sir
I go to that track alot at Pilgrim high.my son graduated from that school last year.one day me and my wife was watching our son play a soccer game on that field and I said to my wife hey this track has a long straight away.ima have to do some speed passes here.been going ever since lol.ill be there in the spring ,summer,fall I'll pm you maybey some day we can meet up👍
sounds good my daughter graduated from there 2 years ago. Funny

Back