New Losi dirt bike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get the hype of these bikes...I'd rather watch paint dry honestly.

I watched a video and had to turn it off after 25secs...yawn. :ROFLMAO:

I had to say it, blown away by how popular these contraptions are.

Bring on the hate..I'm ready for you. :geek:
Different strokes for different folks I guess.. 🤷‍♂️

I'm thinking right before the Christmas rush or right after New Years would be the time to buy. By then all of the quirks will be known and hopefully work arounds or fixes will already be figured out by the first users.
I'm not opposed to waiting for a good sale either.

They will be back in stock for Black Friday, I doubt they will be discounted a lot as there is such high demand. My hope, they overestimate this time and will have too much and need to have bargain pricing.

I'm thinking right before the Christmas rush or right after New Years would be the time to buy. By then all of the quirks will be known and hopefully work arounds or fixes will already be figured out by the first users.
I'm not opposed to waiting for a good sale either.
I’m hoping for a black Friday sale. Maybe I’ll be in a better position to pull the trigger by then.

Idk what it is about these darn bikes that really tickles my fancy. It’s just so vastly different than everything else I’ve got. Gotta keep it spicy! 😎

I don’t care what anyone says.. I still want one!! 👍

I’m hoping for a black Friday sale. Maybe I’ll be in a better position to pull the trigger by then.

Idk what it is about these darn bikes that really tickles my fancy. It’s just so vastly different than everything else I’ve got. Gotta keep it spicy! 😎

I don’t care what anyone says.. I still want one!! 👍
Me too

think it is ok going in a straight line and seems like a good jumper they just can't seem to get the turning right on these rc bikes and probably never will

think it is ok going in a straight line and seems like a good jumper they just can't seem to get the turning right on these rc bikes and probably never will
I noticed in the above race vid that once they spread out and settled in the bikes did "okay". Tight turns and late breaking don't appear to be possible unfortunately which are hallmarks of motocross racing. Is what it is. I think Losi did a fantastic job with this, hats off for that.
I don't think rc bikes will ever really mimic the real thing, riding a motorcycle fast requires you to feel what is going on, as well as requiring riders physical input to make the bike do what we want it to. The gyro/electronics are good, but it can only do what it's programmed to do, it just lacks the human element that makes motorcycles unique IMO.

Me want that but darn
I already have a project im working on
Looks like i need to move faster
This dirt bilke is freakin awesome

20230710_135709.jpg

Hopefully they don’t think with such great demand they can inflate the price for round 2…
Otherwise I’m really gonna kick myself for not preordering immediately.

The more videos I've seen from non RC industry "influencers" the worst this thing looks.

Prediction, loads bought into the hype after seeing a few early videos, outstripping supply. Losi are going to try and catch up, at which point a lot of people will have seen enough and changed their mind.

I might be wrong, and there's clearly enough people in this thread still excited but I'm not getting something here

Back