New Losi dirt bike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losi made an official YouTube video WARNING NOT! To use anything more than 2s, as it won’t end well for the flywheel.

I can’t find the video now.. but I remember it.

You need a way to limit the gyro motor to 2s, the bike's esc will take 3s I believe and the motor is easily replaceable if it won't take 3s..!!
I've already got a TpPower motor in my cart that will fit the bike and will take 4s..!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Someone mentioned before about using a buck converter to drop the voltage to the flywheel/gyro..finding a safe place to mount it could be a challenge I'm thinking.. is there room in the riders "compartment" perhaps?😉😎😂
I have no idea how these things are wired but, if the gyro and flywheel are running off the BEC shouldn't be a problem? I wonder what programming options there are with the esc?

Losi made an official YouTube video WARNING NOT! To use anything more than 2s, as it won’t end well for the flywheel.

I can’t find the video now.. but I remember it.
Challenge accepted :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seeing it in person, it’s pretty cool. My son got to test it out but since we were on a small concrete circle track, the power was turned down. The owner was rippin on it and it was pretty quick on 2s. The rear tire was half worn after about 5 packs ran thru it on the concrete and 2 in the dirt. The transmitter takes awhile to sync with the receiver when powered up. We figured because the gyro and other functions. My son wants one now… fml haha

Seeing it in person, it’s pretty cool. My son got to test it out but since we were on a small concrete circle track, the power was turned down. The owner was rippin on it and it was pretty quick on 2s. The rear tire was half worn after about 5 packs ran thru it on the concrete and 2 in the dirt. The transmitter takes awhile to sync with the receiver when powered up. We figured because the gyro and other functions. My son wants one now… fml haha
I've noticed that AVC equipped Losi and Arrma vehicles have quite a delay at startup too..might just be the stability crapola that's delaying the startup of the bike to?

The gyro takes a handful of seconds to center itself an initialize. Any movement can affect the initialization process.

The itch is getting unbearable again! 🥴
I’ve been scouring the interwebs for days… But I’m not buying one off fleabay for $800-1000. 🙄
Guess I can wait a few more weeks until stock replenishes.

The itch is getting unbearable again! 🥴
I’ve been scouring the interwebs for days… But I’m not buying one off fleabay for $800-1000. 🙄
Guess I can wait a few more weeks until stock replenishes.

I have an order with King Cobra still waiting to be filled, last they told me the next shipment was due in late August or early September so keep your eye out around then!

I have an order with King Cobra still waiting to be filled, last they told me the next shipment was due in late August or early September so keep your eye out around then!
They don’t charge sales tax, correct?
I’ll definitely keep my eyes peeled! 👀

I pre-ordered one, but as I'm in the UK I literally have no idea when it will show up 🤪:ROFLMAO: this side of xmas would be great though....

I got to drive one as a promo video for my local hobby shop. Was a blast I’ll admit. But I’m not sure I would buy one. There are so many OTHER things I want that cost as much. Like a Fireteam for example.

Well… just put my preorder in @ kingcobra 😎🤙

2BF80F3E-0EEA-4C37-9DA0-2D1A6A71D705.jpeg

Back