THE NEW STARK VARG (WORLDS FASTEST 80HP DIRT BIKE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Im into anything fast.have had the fastest dirt bikes an atvs growing up..sounds like electric dirt bikes will be the future.no shifting,instant power,very tunable like castle escz..will smc an onyx be makeing performance packs for dirt bikes???????

His comments about the noise issues with 4-stroke is very true.
Around here the cities are creeping up near the riding spots and 4-strokes with loud exhausts can be heard from miles away.

I think my biggest issues is battery costs, life span, and weight.

I still want to get another banshee. Love the 2-strokes and always will ;)

His comments about the noise issues with 4-stroke is very true.
Around here the cities are creeping up near the riding spots and 4-strokes with loud exhausts can be heard from miles away.

I think my biggest issues is battery costs, life span, and weight.

I still want to get another banshee. Love the 2-strokes and always will ;)
Ive had couple banshees an 4,5 250rs over the years.the powerband an sound of the banshees are amazing...but these would have instant power

Ive had couple banshees an 4,5 250rs over the years.the powerband an sound of the banshees are amazing...but these would have instant power
Yep these would win against those normal ATVs.
I had a 142 hp GSXR 750 banshee also that could take on this 80hp dirt bike.
Custom welded it all in my garage ;)

Ive been overvolting these 2 lil dirt bikes for my boyz..this one does like 20mph on 8s😁😆😅🤣😂13mph is stock.thinking on buying a kx65 or 80cc bike with blown motor an trying a electric conversion

20230915_200942.jpg

20230915_201636.jpg

Ive been overvolting these 2 lil dirt bikes for my boyz..this one does like 20mph on 8s😁😆😅🤣😂13mph is stock.thinking on buying a kx65 or 80cc bike with blown motor an trying a electric conversion

View attachment 326400

View attachment 326401

Thats awesome. My kids have a Razor electric motorcycle.

I was thinking of building a electric bike based on a YZ125 (used to have one )

I started making a list and after the motor, and lipos I decided it was going to be too expensive with the capacity of LiPos it would need.

TP100 motor would work well for it.
1697124502017.png

Thats awesome. My kids have a Razor electric motorcycle.

I was thinking of building a electric bike based on a YZ125 (used to have one )

I started making a list and after the motor, and lipos I decided it was going to be too expensive with the capacity of LiPos it would need.

TP100 motor would work well for it.
View attachment 326402
Wonder if i could use rc calculator to find the right kv motore that would be needed for a conversion. These 2 razer bikes ive got have brushed setups..imagine xlx2 could handle a lil dirt bike geared correctly 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Yeah I think if the KV and tire diameter are plugged in along with the gears you should be able to figure it out.
From memory I needed the highest KV TP100 motor they had to make it work.

View attachment 326400

View attachment 326401

Look into Electro & Co! They make electric conversion kits. I don't know them personally, but a couple of my buddies are friends with them.

I don't have a Stark Varg on order, but I do have a couple of Alta Redshifts in the garage!
mQ5Ner4.jpg

SDWNwHh.jpg

Yeah, pretty crazy these modern electric DB's. I made a post a few months ago about the Varg. Impressive indeed!! Also, the now defunct Alta Redshift.. Brian Haskell on YT has been working with Stark on the Varg for a while now, testing..he has some great content on YT IMO. Pastrana has the fanbase to really get the word out though vs Haskell.
I'm too old to be playing with these things considering what they cost.
Two strokes will always rule for me.. 2 wheels, 4 wheels or no wheels (snowmobile). Power to weight ratio is still in the two strokes favor..plus, the sound!! Man, give me a sound track of a 250cc two stroke mx bike and I'll listen all day, all night!!😁😎🍻
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/stark-varg-anyone.63945/
Look into Electro & Co! They make electric conversion kits. I don't know them personally, but a couple of my buddies are friends with them.

I don't have a Stark Varg on order, but I do have a couple of Alta Redshifts in the garage!
mQ5Ner4.jpg

SDWNwHh.jpg
Niice!! Such a shame they went under!! What do you do for parts on them? Can you still get?

Yeah, pretty crazy these modern electric DB's. I made a post a few months ago about the Varg. Impressive indeed!! Also, the now defunct Alta Redshift.. Brian Haskell on YT has been working with Stark on the Varg for a while now, testing..he has some great content on YT IMO. Pastrana has the fanbase to really get the word out though vs Haskell.
Two strokes will always rule for me.. 2 wheels, 4 wheels or no wheels (snowmobile). Power to weight ratio is still in the two strokes favor..plus, the sound!! Man, give me a sound track of a 250cc two stroke mx bike and I'll listen all day, all night!!😁😎🍻

Niice!! Such a shame they went under!! What do you do for parts on them? Can you still get?
One of my old 250rz

mQ5Ner4.jpg

SDWNwHh.jpg
Will definitely check them out..much appreciated

Yes, parts are still fairly available. A liquidation company bought all the spare parts and have them listed on Ebay. Also many/most consumable parts are KTM-compatible. Luckily the expensive drivetrain bits (battery, motor, inverter, etc) have proven to be fairly reliable. Not too many field failures reported.

There's a good online community at electricdirtriders.com

I do also appreciate the 2-stroke soundtrack. I really loved my 97 YZ125. What a screamer on the moto track.

One of my old 250rz

Will definitely check them out..much appreciated
Sweet! I always wanted the 250r Honda.. with a CR500 motor. I've ridden a few 250r's over the years, needs more powa!! I'm 6'2" 240#.. since about 20 years old. Now, pushing 290!!😆😂🍻 Riding days, over!!😔
But yeah, I'm sure Haskell has info on the Alta's if you needed to source parts or something.
Yes, parts are still fairly available. A liquidation company bought all the spare parts and have them listed on Ebay. Also many/most consumable parts are KTM-compatible. Luckily the expensive drivetrain bits (battery, motor, inverter, etc) have proven to be fairly reliable. Not too many field failures reported.

There's a good online community at electricdirtriders.com

I do also appreciate the 2-stroke soundtrack. I really loved my 97 YZ125. What a screamer on the moto track.
Oh, I should have figured you'd have it covered. 👍
I'm jealous that I can't appreciate these electric bikes. But then, where to ride the darned things nowadays.. here in NY, you might as well be Al-Qaeda if you wanna ride off road. NY hates OHV THAT much!! Basturds!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back