Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
high CG trucks mighty be in the works like the gorgon. Something tells me they will do HCG cars is because of the pic they posted of the gorgon clearly stating its a HCG vehicle and the other two being the granite and senton as LCG
Would be cool. I love driving my LMT. Not many options for HCG type monster trucks that are worth anything.

Would be cool. I love driving my LMT. Not many options for HCG type monster trucks that are worth anything.

Yeah there's the Savage, Hyper MT, SMT10, USA-1and maybe the Clodbuster.

If Arrma made a HCG monster truck it would most likely be like the Savage or Hyper MT they won't go copying the Revo again that's for sure. I just don't see them making a scale MT though.

If Arrma made a HCG monster truck it would most likely be like the Savage or Hyper MT they won't go copying the Revo again that's for sure. I just don't see them making a scale MT though.
If they made a TVP MT like the savage, I'd be all over it.

Losi already has the LMT line.

How did this thread go from the best RC ever created to talking about Lame Monster Trucks? They were cool when I was 6, and my 5-year-old even thinks they're overplayed.

How did this thread go from the best RC ever created to talking about Lame Monster Trucks? They were cool when I was 6, and my 5-year-old even thinks they're overplayed.
My LMT running a Caslte MMX 1515 setup flat out rips. So much fun to drive.

Funny your reference to an awesome new Arrma considering earlier in the tread you were saying it is a cheap toy grade rig you may get to give to a little kid.

My LMT running a Caslte MMX 1515 setup flat out rips. So much fun to drive.

Funny your reference to an awesome new Arrma considering earlier in the tread you were saying it is a cheap toy grade rig you may get to give to a little kid.
What's your 0-60mph time on grass??

If a 10 lb composite Mojave runs into my leg at full speed vs a 15lb aluminum skateboard, toys make me laugh. :)

What's your 0-60mph time on grass??

If a 10 lb composite Mojave runs into my leg at full speed vs a 15lb aluminum skateboard, toys make me laugh. :)

Don't know. Never have checked speeds. Prob my fastest rig would be the Talion.

As for the leg comment....you just have to know when to jump.

Lock It Up Vince Vaughn GIF by filmeditor

Monster trucks are awesome.

Actually just switched to Gp5 diffs for the fall to match my goal of getting there under 200 ft. I enjoy the suspension tuning and weight bias, trying to stay away from using perfect pass technology on the launch. Obviously the grass going dormant simulates best traction surface outside of tarmac.

If you look at my graph it shows where the front end started to lift so I pulled off the throttle to let the tires set down and continue.

IMG_0478.jpeg

IMG_1162.jpeg

im gonna be honest, i have NEVER done speedrunning or anything like this, i have no idea what to do with that chart. i just gonna go lots 'o power and not a whole lot of weight.

Actually just switched to Gp5 diffs for the fall to match my goal of getting there under 200 ft. I enjoy the suspension tuning and weight bias, trying to stay away from using perfect pass technology on the launch. Obviously the grass going dormant simulates best traction surface outside of tarmac.

If you look at my graph it shows where the front end started to lift so I pulled off the throttle to let the tires set down and continue.

View attachment 325575

View attachment 325577
How did this thread go from the best RC ever created to talking about lame acceleration on grass?

How did this thread go from the best RC ever created to talking about lame acceleration on grass?
Does the UBA even allow you to run RCs out there? Maybe these 4S promoters prefer getting spanked on tarmac too?

Last edited:
Well the module seems like it will work in the 3s 4s lineup. 1 piece to the puzzle waiting on diff and motor plate.

IMG_0883.jpeg

IMG_0886.jpeg

IMG_0900.jpeg

IMG_0903.jpeg

IMG_0894.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

IMG_0892.jpeg

Lock It Up Vince Vaughn GIF by filmeditor

Monster trucks are awesome.

A part of me still believes they will one day just to give the middle finger to traxxas. arrm needs to somehow make a granite 6s blx Ith the OG orange style body. By looks alone it will sell like hot cakes. Forst appearence is an important thing for a lot of buyers. If the truck looks like poop they aint going to buy it

A part of me still believes they will one day just to give the middle finger to traxxas. arrm needs to somehow make a granite 6s blx Ith the OG orange style body. By looks alone it will sell like hot cakes. Forst appearence is an important thing for a lot of buyers. If the truck looks like poop they aint going to buy it

Nope they learned their lesson and learned it well if they make another 1/8 scale HCG monster truck it will not be anything like the Revo. I think they should make something more like the Team Magic E6.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back